Job Title: Help Desk Level 1
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Required Security Clearance: TS//SCI with Polygraph
Required Certifications: NA
Required Education: Bachelors’ Degree or 4-years’ experience can be substituted for the degree.
· An understanding of the numerous process flows to other IT systems, create and maintain user accounts
· Background with Help Desk tickets in the designated ticket tracking system, provide an initial acknowledgement to the end user validating receipt of the ticket
· History of assisting users with account creation, accessing and using IT systems
· Experience with Standard Operating Procedures documents to adapt to new system functionality or configuration changes
· Depth in providing daily written and oral communications, make recommendations for improving documentation
· Understanding of compliance with security procedures for data handling, participate in planning sessions for process improvement
Federal Data Systems requires an entry level IT/Help Desk professional to work on the Intelink operations floor.
The Help Desk 1 service professional will work with customer groups across the world on resolving Intelink program issues. Daily tasks will involve working with senior members on escalating more complex tickets and issues to be resolved in a timely manner.
· One (1) year demonstrated Help Desk experience with a Bachelor's degree in a Technical, Math or Business discipline from an accredited college or University is required.
· Two (2) years of Help Desk experience with an Associate’s Degree
· Three (3) years’ experience with no degree.
Working Conditions: Rotating Shift 24/7/365. Specific hours will be discussed during the interview with the Program Manager.
Physical Requirements: None
Employment Type: Exempt
Federal Data Systems, LLC offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Federal Data Systems, LLC (FEDDATA) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. That does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.