Logistician Level 1.
- FEDDATA is looking for full-time and part-time Logisticians to conduct physical inventory collection of Government furnished and Contractor acquired property and Information Technology (IT) assets.
Provides labor for physical and logistical efforts in non-technical task required for hardware and other electronic equipment. Provides services in the physical dismantling and demilitarization of hardware. Follows all proper processes of equipment classifications sanitization. Stages, organizes, performs labor on, and moves hardware in Continental United States (CONUS). Prepares reports and analysis for documentation and derived operational requirements. Conducts equipment surveys and inventories. Organizes and directs hardware procedures. Ensures that problems have been properly identified and solutions will satisfy all requirements. Prepares reports and recommendations concerning management of hardware and processes.
- HS Graduate or equivalent.
- Warehouse and asset management experience preferred.
- Top Secret SCI w/poly is required.
- Perform physical labor for dismantling sorting of components, and disposal of retired equipment.
- Maintain material accounting and process related records to assure 100% accountability for items processed.
- Provide logistical services in processing of equipment and tracking equipment statuses and history in Agency databases.
- Follow requirements and specifications for hardware disposal.
All candidates must have an active/current TS/SCI with poly to be considered for this position.