Job Title: Design-Build Engineering
LOCATION: Houston, TX
- Participate in the design of plans, review design plans and provide comments to the designer.
- Prepare drawings in MicroStation software.
- Preliminary estimates and details with the use of the guidelines for the project.
- Establish design calculations and plans ensure matching to the guidelines, the code requirements and other regulations.
- Produce statements of quantities and prepare budget assessment.
- Verify and complete request for proposals, estimates and other technical documents.
- Supervises the work of Technicians and Draftsperson appointed to the project.
- Assist the design coordinator when help is needed.
- Perform all other related tasks that will help complete the project.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering.
- Knowledge and / or experience in the design of infrastructure projects preferred.
- Experience in engineering consulting will be considered an asset.
- Excellent with Geopak, MicroStation, and 3D Models .
- Experience with MS Excel and MS Word skills.
- Experience using Heavy Bid, Bid2win, Candy Construction Software or equivalent a plus.
- Experience using Primavera Software or equivalent a plus.
- Good initiative, attention to details.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
DRAGADOS, USA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER