Job Title: Field Engineer (Maintenance of Traffic)
Reports to: Project Engineer
Location: Corpus Christi, TX
The Field Engineer (Maintenance of Traffic) will be responsible for supporting department Manager in field and office operations.
- Reviews and tracks design packages’ status, generates and follows up with the request for information (RFIs) or field change requests
- Attends pre-shift meetings and weekly MOT (Maintenance of Traffic) meetings
- Inspects field work to verify monthly payment request from subcontractors
- Responsible for 3-week-look-ahead schedule provided by subcontractor
- Generates weekly or monthly reports related to the progress of the project
- Generates permit modifications or close current permits and tracks its status
- Responsible for compiling daily reports
- Assists in the preparation of detailed requisitions for material purchase, services, and subcontracts.
- Assists in the preparation and issuance of specifications, data sheets, and other construction documents
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients in order to define their needs, explain technical information, concepts or study results.
- Verify and complete request for proposals, estimates and other technical documents.
- Executes additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Engineering (or related field)
- 2+ years of related work experience
- Knowledge and experience with Scheduling software (i.e. Microsoft Project), Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Requires basic engineering knowledge in civil, or a related field.
- Familiarity with CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering is also required.
- Organizational ability – able to plan, prioritize, organize and monitor activities and projects. Able to work well in a group environment and foster a team approach.
DRAGADOS USA, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER