Environmental Manager (EHS IV)
|# of Openings:||1|
Environmental Manager (EHS MANAGER IV)
• Bachelor's degree in the area of Environmental studies.
• Minimum 7 years Environmental experience/knowledge. Heavy civil background a plus
• Familiarity with California Construction Requirements
• The Environmental Compliance Manager's qualifying experience must demonstrate the Manager is familiar with:
• a) The scope and terminology of ASTM E 1527-05, Standard Practice for
Environmental Site Assessments: Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Process,
• b) Provisions of the TPDES Construction General Permit (TXR 150000), and
• c) Requirements of Section 404 and permit provisions.
• d) Minimization of construction noise through abatement, and
• e) Migratory Bird Treaty Act (MBTA) compliance
• Knowledge and experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Mature and effective presenter and communicator, capable of interacting with senior level executives
• Strong analytic, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Develop environmental strategies that ensure compliance with Federal and local legislative requirements.
• Lead in the implementation of environmental policies
• Develop waste control/prevention programs
• Reporting on environmental performance to internal and external clients along with regulatory agencies.
• Identifying and reducing project's environmental risks and costs
• Keeping up with best practices and changing legislation concerning environmental issues
• Directing public relations activities, communications, and education plans involving
• Training employees at all levels of environmental practices and responsibilities
DRAGADOS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results