Environmental Manager (EHS MANAGER IV), Lake Isabella, CA
- Bachelor's degree in the area of Biology or Environmental studies.
- Minimum 7 years Environmental experience/knowledge. Heavy civil background a plus.
- Familiarity with Federal and California Environmental Regulatory Requirements for Construction. Including the requirements of the: Clean Water Act (408, 404, 402, and 401); Clean Air Act (Title V, emissions, on/off road vehicles and equipment); Endangered Species Act (CESA-Incidental Take Permits and ESA- Section 7/10 Biological Assessments/Biological Opinions), Migratory Bird Treaty Act (MBTA) compliance; Fish and Game Code (including SAA 1600); Programmatic Agreements with State Historic Preservation Office (Section 106) and the Department of the Interior requires for cultural resources; Reviewing Phase I and Phase IIs, and the RCRA/CERCLA.
- Knowledge and experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Mature and effective presenter and communicator, capable of interacting with senior level executives
- Strong analytic, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Develop environmental strategies that ensure compliance with Federal, state, and local regulatory requirements. Including the development and implementation of Environmental Protection/Compliance Plans. Developing strategies for managing project requirements and mitigation measures associated with:
- Biological Resources
- Cultural Resources
- Water Quality
- Air Quality
- Hazardous Materials Management
- Noise and Vibration
- Sustainability (Waste Management and Diversion)
• Lead in the implementation of environmental policies
• Reporting on environmental performance to internal and external clients along with regulatory agencies. Identifying and reducing project's environmental risks and costs
• Keeping up with best practices and changing legislation concerning environmental issues
• Directing public relations activities, communications, and education plans involving environmental issues.
• Training employees at all levels on environmental practices and responsibilities
DRAGADOS USA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER