The Certified Payroll Coordinator works with the Accounting Department and Subcontractors to ensure the accurate processing, recording and reporting of Certified Payroll Records (CPR) in compliance with California Prevailing Wage Law, Federal Davis-Bacon and related Acts, and Union Master Labor Agreements.
Specifically, this role has primary responsibility for the followingareas: Ensure accurate processing, recording, and reporting of Certified Payroll Records (CPR) in compliance with California Prevailing Wage Law,
Federal Davis-Bacon and related Acts, and Union Master Labor Agreements as applicable and additional assignments as required based on need.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively supports Operations goals and objectives through completing technical administrative projects accurately and on time, providing ongoing support as required, and proactively resolving challenges and issues as they pertain to Project Specific Labor Compliance. Collaborates across departments and supports consistent technical practices and administrative procedures. Adheres to policies, procedures, and standards that protect the company’s interests. Establishes, promotes, and protects values including diversity, teamwork, fair work environment, and respect of others. Maintains a “team” spirit within the business unit. Works and cooperates with other disciplines (across company lines) to ensure maximum and best use of resources. Promotes and protects the community perception of Builds and maintains positive working relationships with internal and external customers.
Facilitates communication of company, project, and reporting policies. Maintains a favorable impression of the company with external customers through professional and courteous interactions.
- Gathers feedback and continuously makes improvements to work
- Assists in achieving a zero injury culture through supporting safety programs and actively participating in appropriate safety meetings and training sessions to maintain a safe, healthy work environment and to meet corporate safety standards. Contributes to the smooth operation of office services by providing clerical support to the business unit which may include some or all of the following:
- Ensure accurate processing, recording, and reporting of Certified Payroll Records (CPR)
- Attend pre-job meetings
- Liaison between project Labor Compliance Officer and Project Management team
- Review the CPR’s of each subcontractor performing work
- Monitor and ensure timely weekly reporting of all subcontractors
- Statements of Non Performance
- Fringe Benefit Statements
- Monitor and resolve any labor compliance violations
- Ensure targeted hiring requirements are met
- Maintaining compliance spreadsheet, scanning and filing