Job Title: Field Engineer - Equipment
Location: Houston, TX
The Engineer will work closely with the Equipment Manager to coordinate with different resources/parties to manage project equipment.
- Trucks - Manage and collect driver log books and ensure there are driver vehicle inspection reports, driver qualification files updated, renew registrations and update cab cards when needed.
- Obtain permits and manage the permit files.
- Obtain proper signatures for vehicle and equipment contracts (both leased and rented).
- Keep shared folder updated with the most recent rental or lease.
- Equipment - update equipment lists with date, rates and serial numbers, link the agreement. Update requisition and return forms.
Update and file comparative charts.
Work with equipment manager to compile and update equipment and concrete spreadsheets and daily inspections logs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management and minimum of 1-3 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
Ability to apply common sense understanding in order to deal with problems involving several concrete variables
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office
DRAGADOS USA, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER