* Review project plans, requirements, and specifications.
* Prepare accurate quantity takeoffs and materials pricing.
* Review and understand all bid documents and assess project risks.
* Understand project logistics and project schedule.
* Compare and analyze competitive subcontractor and supplier bids.
* Review quotes and estimates with the estimating team.
* Prepare estimates at different levels of completion (conceptual, Schematic, DD, CD, etc.)
* Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
* Upon project completion, conduct debriefing with estimating, engineering and production teams to discuss positive and negative aspects of the project
* Maintain files of working documents as back-up for estimate figures, including current/accurate information on prices from suppliers and subcontractors
* Support published corporate policies
* Perform additional assignments per management’s direction
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Engineering (Civil or Construction Management)
* 2+ years of related work experience
* Advanced knowledge of HCSS Heavy Bid will be highly regarded
* Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
* Demonstrated aptitude to understand engineering projects
* Familiarity with CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering is also Required.
DRAGADOS USA, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER