Job Description: (Brief Summary/Statement)
Senior Instructor (JCREW) candidate will support the Weapons Systems Training Branch (JXNQ) of Naval Surface Warfare Center Crane Division. Candidate will provide field service, training, curriculum development, and other support tasks for a wide variety of Department of Defense sponsors.
- Prepares and/or conducts training for Joint Counter Radio-Controlled Improvised Explosive Device (IED) Electronic Warfare (JCREW) program.
- Prepares and/or conducts training for Counter-Unmanned Aerial System (C-UAS) electronic warfare systems.
- Develops training plans, training curriculum/documentation, presentation materials, and media associated with the training and maintenance of JCREW systems.
- Develops teaching outlines and determines instructional methods such as individual training, lectures, demonstrations, and workshops.
- Confers with management, employees, and clients to better understand policies, procedures, and regulations for providing training.
- Designs and delivers instructor led training to train personnel of varying experience levels.
- Assists with the development of Computer Based Training (CBT) and serves as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the Electronic Warfare (EW) systems.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Must have Navy Instructor Training (NIT) school certificate. (Or Marine Corps, Air Force, Army, or Coast Guard equivalent)
- Must have experience with JCREW and CUAS systems
- Experience with providing Instructor Led Training on the use of Electronic Warfare Systems
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required.
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.