Strategy and Policy Professional
- Provide innovative strategy, policy, and analytical support to facilitate strategic decision and policy making and perform multi-disciplined forms of strategy and policy analysis.
- Coordinates across DoD and DoN for N3/N5 related issues and advocacy support in the PPBE and POM process. Responsible for delivery of presentations and senior leader products.
- The support ranges in discipline that includes data collection, policy reviews, concept development, meeting facilitation, process research.
- Supports the advancement of Navy doctrine, strategy, and policy to address IW challenges.
- Provides feedback in support of off-site activities such as planning conferences, working groups and professional development.
- Provides primary support for development, information papers, and briefing Confronting Irregular Challenges (CIC) topics and related issues.
- Coordinates across DoD and DoN for CIC related issues and advocacy support.
- Responsible for delivery of presentations and senior leader products
- 10-15 years of progressive Military and DoD experience to include IW areas [Security Force Assistance, Security Cooperation, Maritime Security, special operations forces, regional engagement, and littoral operations].
- The contractor should possess fluency in OSD and lsd
- OPNAV Staff and/or Joint Staff experience is desired.
- Bachelor's degree required in the field of military science, national security, strategic studies, or related fields.
Pentagon, Arlington, VA
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.