Provide expert-level requirements documentation services in support of OPNAV N96 (Director, Surface Warfare), Deputy (N96E), and Assistant Deputy (N96EA) - LCS Program.
- Provide strategic analysis and well-integrated/coordinated support for the LCS Program in accordance with Department of Defense program management and acquisition oversight policies and strategies.
- Provide assistance in reviewing, developing, and updating Program specifications, guidance documents, and technical documentation.
- Prepare briefs, outlines, draft reports, and publications and documentation to support Flag level technical and financial briefings/meetings and major milestone decisions.
- Maintain daily liaison with LCS Section Head, Deputy (N96E) and Assistant Deputy (N96EA).
- Maintain a strong relationship and open communication with the NAVSEA Program Offices, Fleet commands, and related government activities and industries under contract to NAVSEA programs, Fleet commands and associated Program Offices.
- Draft white papers, concept papers, technical reports, meeting summaries, or other materials that document results meetings or analyses, and/or pertinent issues relating to Defense Planning Guide activities.
- Provide support in all acquisition processes involving LCS systems to include Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) processing and Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) management.
- Support LCS cost and schedule performance reviews.
- Assist in the development of LCS technical performance metrics to include review and analyses of schedules, and funding profiles.
- Prepare and track Milestone documentation.
- Maintain and track internal and external taskers.
- Provide support in reviewing and/or assistance in developing acquisition strategies and plans. Communicate program objectives to key high-level officials and project officers in those organizations that support the Program. Draft formal presentations and high-level briefings to support and defend programming proposals.
- Identify, justify, and manage the resource requirements needed to develop and maintain the LCS Program.
- Provide support to Government personnel with recommendations regarding requirements and assist in the evaluation and impact determination of LCS-related studies and reports.
- Provide support in the development of proposals for POM budget cycles. Identify, integrate, and coordinate LCS requirements into the POM cycle.
- Attend and provide support to Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), Special Advisory Boards, and off- sites.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum five years' relevant experience
Clearance Required: Top Secret
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.