Cydecor has experienced continual growth and is need of a motivated and adaptable individual to support our senior management team as Chief of Staff. We are searching for a highly qualified person to work closely with our executive team. From day one, the Chief of Staff will have an immediate impact on our productivity, streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing staff operations, leading our Industrial Security Program and ISO 9001 program, and communicating objectives between departments. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a business management role, with a special focus on executive-level advising and interdepartmental collaboration.
- Serve as liaison between staff, executives, and President, regarding project updates, proposals, planning, company climate, and employee well-being
- Oversee staff operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, performing an array of administrative tasks from managing calendars, ensuring deadlines are being met, generating/reviewing correspondence, maintaining hard copy and electronic files, planning and coordinating annual corporate meetings
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, working with President and executives on special projects
- Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
- Create, execute, and monitor the office security policies, procedures, and practices in compliance with our Government security requirement in accordance with National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) procedures. Primary contact for DSS reviews and correspondence
- Administer JPAS activity including processing clearances and visit requests
- Maintain a working relationship with all contract security offices to ensure proper paperwork and clearances are maintained.
- Serve as the Management Representative of the ISO 9001 Quality Management program, leading corporate continual improvement efforts, and managing compliance efforts to include reviewing quality documents and annual audits.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 15+ years of military experience, with Staff level experience
- Proven success in operations management or a project coordination role
- 3+ years as a Facility Security Officer or related experience
- Working knowledge of the NISPOM and Government security requirements
- Working knowledge of JPAS and e-Qip
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001 standards and implementation practices
- Applicant must hold an active Top Secret security clearance
- Impeccable managerial and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Effective, versatile and action-oriented
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discriminsation on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state of federal law.