Cydecor is looking for an Engineer I to support the Office of Naval Research (ONR) and its Code 33 office by assisting in planning and executing the Navy Manufacturing Technology (ManTech) Program. The Navy ManTech Program centers around DoD weapon systems and supports strategic acquisition platforms. Specifically, the Program provides for the development of enabling manufacturing technology and focuses on the transition of technology to the defense industry. The Engineer will be responsible for supporting the application of engineering principles and procedures to the design and development of ONR ManTech S&T initiatives, as well as the communication of complex program and policy information.
- Coordinates project technical information with Centers of Excellence (COEs) and other executing activities, as required, to assist in the accomplishment of program goals.
- Provides planning, technical, and logistical support for meetings, workshops, and conferences, including detailed minutes, action items, attendee listings, notifications, on-site pre- and post-conference support, website and presentation/workshop content development as necessary.
- Assists in the assessment of the technical and financial status of projects as required.
- Utilizes information to assist Program Office and Program Officers in generating technical reports and in answering emergent taskings as required.
- Addresses associated issues such as remote access, security, and proprietary data as required and ensure compliance with DoD and ONR Information Assurance regulations.
- Collects necessary information and develop the annual Navy ManTech Transition-Implementation Report. This report contains a listing of projects with results implemented during the fiscal year and catalogs what technology was implemented and where it is in use.
- Develops and maintain project level implementation risk assessments. These assessments capture the key implementation risks for each project so status and mitigation can be addressed every 6 months at platform program reviews.
- Coordinates and provide logistical support for the exhibition of the Navy ManTech Program booth at required workshops and conferences such as the Defense Manufacturing Conference (DMC) and ShipTech.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science from an accredited college or university required
- 2 years of experience in the application of engineering principles and procedures to the design, development, or acquisition of defense or commercial products required
- Demonstrated experience in the area of manufacturing technology required
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.