Cydecor is looking for a Senior Program Analyst to support the Office of Naval Research (ONR) and its code 33 office by assisting in planning and executing the Navy Manufacturing Technology (ManTech) Program. the Navy ManTech Program centers around DoD weapon systems and supports strategic acquisition platforms. Specifically, the Program provides for the development of enabling manufacturing technology and focuses on the transition of technology to the defense industry. The Senior Program Analyst will be responsible for supporting the execution of written and organizational deliverables, assisting S&T initiatives, and communicating complex program and policy information.
- Assists the Navy ManTech Program Officers in the development and execution of their programs.
- Analyzes Navy budget documentation to identify key programs and assist in the identification of potential ManTech needs/opportunities related to these programs.
- Assists in the assessment of the technical and financial status of projects as required.
- Assists in the coordination of Navy ManTech with the other Panel Principals and the OSD representative to the Panel.
- Assists in the collection and dissemination of Navy ManTech Program information.
- Develop and maintain project level implementation risk assessments. These assessments capture the key implementation risks for each project so status and mitigation can be addressed every 6 months at platform program reviews.
- Provides planning, technical, and logistical support for meetings, workshops, and conferences, including detailed minutes, action items, attendee listings, notifications, on-site pre- and post-conference support, website and presentation/workshop content development as necessary.
- Assists the Navy ManTech Program Office in the development of a cohesive budget, including technical analysis, financial analysis, program impact, and alternatives.
- Utilizes information to assist Program Office and Program Officers in generating technical reports and in answering emergent taskings as required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required
- Experience supporting DoD S&T efforts required
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Navy acquisition process required
- 10 years of experience producing high-quality written deliverables for organizational newsletters, program publicity documents and event handouts communicating complex program and policy information required
- Experience using Navy ERP desired
- Recent (last 5 years) experience in creation of procurement requests in enterprise resource planning systems desired
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.