Cydecor is looking for a Program Analyst IV to support Surface Cyber Warfare initiatives for the OPNAV N2/N6 Counter-C4ISR, Targeting, and Electronic Warfare Branch (N2/N6F32). The Program Analyst will provide support to the Electronic and Cyber Warfare Division in assessing programmatic requirements, reviewing EW and CW policy and strategy, validating sufficient manpower and training requirements, and ensuring Electronic and Cyber Warfare programs are programmed to an acceptable level. Specifically, the Program Analyst will support Requirements Officers (ROs) in planning and executing responsibilities for Surface Cyber Warfare Working Groups, IPTs, and JCIDS Boards, as well as the execution of PPBE activities and budget requirements.
- Assists the RO in the planning, execution and after-action reporting of the semi-annual Maritime Tactical SIGINT Electronic Attack Working Group (MTSEAWG) and the bi-monthly Cryptologic Warfare Coordination Board meeting.
- Assists the ROs during engagements with Industry and other Government agencies. Assists the RO in the preparation to support Operations Testing Readiness Reviews, Integrated Product Team meetings, emerging technologies, Joint Requirements Oversight Council (JROC), International Cooperation and related JCIDS Boards.
- Assists Requirements Officer (RO) for Surface Information Warfare with the integration of Navy and Joint guidance to support development of Navy capabilities and programming strategies.
- Assists Requirements Officer (RO) for Surface Information Warfare in reviewing and staffing Navy plans, instructions, and requirements documents related to Electronic and Cyber Warfare.
- Prepares and reviews PPBE documentation, including reports, briefs, statements on program status, and long-range budget requirements. Generates draft responses to queries from organizations external to OPNAV N2/N6.
- Supports IPTs, IPRs, Special Advisory Boards, and off-sites. Travel outside the local area will be required as necessary to support these engagements.
- Escorts uncleared personnel in the Pentagon and other working spaces.
- Minimum Experience Required: 10 years of experience (at least five years of which were in a managerial capacity) in capability definition and operation of IT, space systems, Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems and/or unmanned systems
- Knowledge of Capital Planning and Investment Control; development of Enterprise Architectures, Standards, Governance, Policy; Information Assurance/Security; the Department of Defense Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) Process; and Naval concepts is highly desired.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.