The DPAS/Inventory Manager provides logistics and inventory support to NSWG-10. Contractor should have experience in Expeditionary Logistics and be proficient in SWALIS, MS Excel and other programs in the MS Office Suite.
- Assist the Logistics Officer by utilizing the Defense Property Accountability Systems (DPAS), Special Warfare Automated Logistics Information Systems (SWALIS), and Catalog Ordering Logistics Tracking System (COLTS).
- Schedules and monitors inventory progress for Group 10 UAS warehouse and four Echelon IV commands.
- Establish and maintain the records of the property accountability systems, to include a complete trail of all transactions suitable for audit.
- Marks and tracks property received and issued in government approved barcoding system.
- Issues custody receipts and/or similar documents designed to assign responsibility for property..
- DPAS or similar government inventory management system experience required.
- Experience, education, or training in a variety of operations or situations concerned with substance or content of supply actions, requiring ability to decide course of action to take, considering the circumstances or conditions encountered.
- Familiarity with Microsoft suite of products to include MS Access
- Experience, education, or training in a variety of operations or situations concerned with substance or content of supply actions, requiring ability to decide course of action to take, considering the circumstances or conditions encountered
- Experience using computer and automation systems. Conduct searches for required information; reconstruct records for routine supply transactions; and/or provide supply operations support for activities involving specialized or unique supplies, equipment, and parts.
- Experience performing routine aspects of supply specialist work based on practical knowledge of standard procedures, where assignments include individual case problems related to a limited segment in one of the major areas of supply management
- SECRET clearance, required.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.