Cydecor is seeking an Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) New Construction Subject Matter Expert (SME) to support PMS 317’s mission to design, build, outfit, and test LPD 17 Program amphibious transport dock ships, and to provide for maintenance and logistics support throughout their 40-year service life. With more than half of the ships delivered, and all ships awarded, the focus of PMS 317 activities has shifted from design to ship production. The place of performance for this position is Pascagoula, MS.
- Provide support for Configuration Control Boards (CCBs) including but not limited to the review of Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), and deviations and waivers for ILS impacts and providing comments and recommendations
- Assist in planning, preparing and conducting Integrated Logistics Support Management Team (ILSMT) meetings, Program Reviews, Acquisition Reviews, Technical Reviews, SPD Reviews, Logistics Readiness Reviews, and Integrated Product/Process Team (IPT) and Working Group meetings
- Conduct research relative to alternative support strategies. Provide reports that identify high cost equipment by APL and EIC
- Provide technical support in the execution of Concurrent Engineering Supportability Analyses (CESA) and monitor implementation by the shipbuilder/contractor
- Review and comment on shipbuilder/contractor prepared plans, provisioning technical documentation and other related deliverable data including: Analyzing the outfitting/fitting out status of each ship
- Review shipbuilder/contractor Configuration Status Accounting (CSA) databases for completeness and accuracy of configuration and supply information
- Track the procurement and stowage of approved S&TE items
- Participate in ship configuration audits
- Participate as the primary on-site government support representative for Maintenance planning and
- Engineering in support of the NAVSEA PMS 317 Logistics Manager
- Participate in various LPD 17 Integrated and Cross Product Teams meetings and topic analyses to convey the Acquisition LCE&S perspectives
- Compile ILS checklists from Participating Acquisition Resource Managers (PARMs) and from the Supervisor of Shipbuilding
- Provide support in managing the technical manuals process
- Required qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Logistics, Economics, Project Management, or related field required, or 15 years demonstrating in-depth experience and specialized knowledge in field.
- Demonstrated knowledge on Concurrent Engineering Supportability Analyses (CESA) in order to provide technical support in the execution of and monitoring implementation of this analysis by the shipbuilder/contractor.
- Ability to review and comment on shipbuilder/contractor logistics documentation, provisioning technical information and other related deliverable data including: Able to analyze the outfitting/fitting out status of each ship.
- Ability to review shipbuilder/contractor Configuration Status Accounting (CSA) databases for completeness and accuracy of configuration and supply information.
- Able to compile ILS checklists from Participating Acquisition Resource Managers (PARMs) and from the Supervisor of Shipbuilding and make determinations of completeness and accuracy of supplied information.
- Preferred qualifications:
- A minimum of ten (10) years of directly related experience in supporting DOD Logistics Management and Integrated Logistics System planning and execution.
- Demonstrated experience in the planning, identification, development, implementation, integration and monitoring the following logistics elements and activities: ILS Planning; Maintenance Planning; Supply Support; Computer Resources Support; Facilities; Support and Test Equipment; Technical Data; Training; Design Interface; Manpower & Personnel; Reliability, Maintainability and Availability; Packaging, Handling, Transportation, and Storage; Configuration Management.
- Master’s degree in logistics or supply chain management
- DAU Level III Life Cycle Logistics or Program Management
- Experience with DoD/DoN procedures and Policies (DoD 5000 process)
- Experience communicating with SES/Flag level personnel
- Active SECRET security clearance required
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.