Cydecor is seeking a Financial Execution Team Lead to support PMS 317’s mission to design, build, outfit, and test LPD 17 Program amphibious transport dock ships, and to provide for maintenance and logistics support throughout their 40-year service life. With more than half of the ships delivered, and all ships awarded, the focus of PMS 317 activities has shifted from design to ship production.
- Facilitate interface efforts and periodic reviews with PARMs to analyze system funding and programming requirements
- Assist with budget execution to include the generation of funding documents for all appropriations
- Assist with promptly notifying the PM, Financial Manager, and cognizant division directors of issues regarding funding documents that do not conform with approved calendar year business plan and assist with drafting a plan to mitigate
- Assist with tracking commitments, obligations, and expenditures to ensure contractors, government field activities, and PARMs are meeting periodic benchmarks. Based upon the aforementioned, assist with developing cost-incurred reports for all funds issued to PMS 317 for the accomplishment of shipbuilding efforts
- Facilitate coordination between PMS317 Financial Analysts and the cognizant field activity to obtain documents which substantiate obligations and accurately reflect spending requirements
- Assist with establishing detailed multi-year spending plans for each appropriation, updating on a periodic basis
- Compile and maintain audit trails and back-up documentation which support actions that may be required to reconcile program resource discrepancies
- Assist the Government with quality control analysis and verification of execution data that is integrated into ERP, PRISMS and other applicable FMIS
- Required qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, economics, or a related field, and 10 years’ experience in a related field including 5 years’ experience demonstrating in-depth experience and specialized knowledge in field.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of directly related experience supporting DOD Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE), with emphasis on program planning and analysis, budget preparation and justification and funds execution. At least ten years’ experience in Appropriation law and policy and regulations (SCN, O&MN, RDTE, OPN).
- Minimum of five (5) years of supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated experience using DoD financial accounting systems. Examples are: Program Budget Information System (PBIS), NAVSEA Headquarters System (NHS), Standard Accounting and Reporting System (STARS), Mechanization of Contract Administration Services System (MOCAS).
- Demonstrated knowledge of DOD program management and business management.
- Demonstrated experience in contract analysis and Earned Value Management (EVM) analysis.
- Demonstrated understanding of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) capabilities and program requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of DoD program management, technical, or business management.
- Demonstrated understanding of DoD program analysis support and has knowledge of DoD systems acquisitions in the technical or program area specified in task order.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Master’s degree in finance or business administration
- Project Management Professional (PMP), or DAU Level III Financial Management or Program Management
- Experience with DoD/DoN procedures and Policies (DoD 5000 process)
- Active SECRET security clearance required
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.