Cydecor is seeking an Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Program Manager to support PMS 317’s mission to design, build, outfit, and test LPD 17 Program amphibious transport dock ships, and to provide for maintenance and logistics support throughout their 40-year service life. With more than half of the ships delivered, and all ships awarded, the focus of PMS 317 activities has shifted from design to ship production. Tasks across the Statement of Work for this procurement will be executed in various locations including Washington D.C.; Pascagoula, MS; San Diego, CA; and Norfolk, VA.
- Assist in achieving PMS 317 logistics supportability objectives which include but are not limited to: logistics interface with technology insertion, new developments and major upgrade programs, Life Cycle support implications, configuration management and ILS data management
- Assist in planning, preparing and conducting Integrated Logistics Support Management Team (ILSMT) meetings, Program Reviews, Acquisition Reviews, Technical Reviews, SPD Reviews, Logistics Readiness Reviews, and Integrated Product/Process Team (IPT) and Working Group meetings
- Provide support for Configuration Control Boards (CCBs) including but not limited to the review of Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), and deviations and waivers for ILS impacts and provide comments and recommendations; this will include ensuring that completed ILS Checklists are provided and maintaining Configuration Control Board (CCB) documentation
- Prepare logistics planning documents including system analyses, requirement analyses, financial planning documentation, and application analyses, in accordance with latest DoD 5000.02 Instruction, as applicable
- Produce the full range of logistics support documents required from program inception through design and construction for support and maintenance of the class; these programmatic products will require close coordination and integration with the Contractor and government personnel
- Assist in maintenance of calendars for scheduling and tracking program logistics-related events and for assigning recurring and emergent tasks and action items
- Assist in ensuring that PMS 317 projects, procedures and processes meet ILS requirements
- Assist in planning, execution, integration and oversight of all ILS activities and projects, and providing ILS expertise toward developing innovative process improvements and solutions
- Assist in the planning, identification, development, implementation, integration and monitoring of processes and strategies including but not limited to the following logistics elements and activities: ILS Planning; Maintenance Planning; Supply Support; Computer Resources Support; Facilities; Support and Test Equipment; Technical Data; Training; Design Interface; Manpower & Personnel; Reliability, Maintainability and Availability; Packaging, Handling, Transportation, and Storage; Configuration Management
- Required qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Logistics, Economics, Project Management, or related field required, or 10 years’ relevant experience with 5 years’ experience demonstrating in-depth experience and specialized knowledge in field.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of directly related experience in supporting DOD Logistics Management and Integrated Logistics System planning and execution.
- Demonstrated experience in the planning, identification, development, implementation, integration and monitoring the following logistics elements and activities: ILS Planning; Maintenance Planning; Supply Support; Computer Resources Support; Facilities; Support and Test Equipment; Technical Data; Training; Design Interface; Manpower & Personnel; Reliability, Maintainability and Availability; Packaging, Handling, Transportation, and Storage; Configuration Management.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Master’s degree in logistics or supply chain management
- DAU Level III Life Cycle Logistics or Program Management
- Experience with DoD/DoN procedures and Policies (DoD 5000 process)
- Experience communicating with SES/Flag level personnel
- Active SECRET security clearance required
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.