Cydecor is seeking a Technical Writer with strong attention to detail and an obsessive commitment to writing and editing prose at a high level to assist in responding to solicitations for niche Navy and DoD projects.
- Serve as lead for writing past performance, management, staffing, transition, and technical proposal volumes/sections
- Edit technical volume sections in accordance with internal writing guides
- Evaluate compliance of proposal outline and content in accordance with all requirements solicited by the Government
- Engage with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Program Managers (PMs) to facilitate capture support and refine technical response and conduct technical content reviews
- Conduct business support activities including research and intelligence gathering to support technical content development
- Document new and existing processes with detailed HowTo Guides
- Apply high attention to detail in routine, process-oriented tasking and deliverables
- Collaborate amongst small and large teams to develop proposal materials and edit technical volumes
- Leverage archived/historic program and corporate documents to develop highly-technical proposal and corporate documentation
- Bachelor Degree in English, Journalism, or relevant Liberal Arts discipline
- 0-2 years technical writing experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Resourcefulness, research skills, and ability to leverage open sources
- Outstanding writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Comfortable working both collaboratively and independently
- High competency with Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat preferred
- Desire to be part of a closely-knit team
- None required. Eligible for SECRET clearance.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.