Cydecor is looking for a Program Analyst V to support the Counter-C4ISR, Targeting, and Electronic Warfare Branch of the N2/N6F3 Integrated Fires Division (N2/N6F32). The Program Analyst will support Distributed SIGINT Operations and Advanced Counter-ISR initiatives by providing strategic thinking, planning, programming, and technical support including: data collection and research; decision making and analytical support; technical assessments; programmatic support; assistance in development of requirements, capabilities and analysis; development of executive-level briefings in support of N2/N6 priorities; and coordination with internal and external commands, activities, units, and organizations.
- Provide technical expertise and programming support to OPNAV N2/N6 on the implementation of Distributed SIGINT Operations and advanced Counter Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C-ISR), Spectral and Ship’s Signal Exploitation Equipment Modifications Programs of Record. Support may include research and analysis, technical assessments and recommendations, strategy/concept recommendations, programming recommendations, advice regarding advanced technologies and capabilities, and recommendations on aligning technology efforts with Navy priorities and acquisition strategies. Provide liaison with PMW 120.
- Provide OPNAV N2/N6 with insight into related technologies, capabilities and programs of interest to the Navy. Using knowledge of Ship’s Signal Exploitation Equipment, Classic Reach, and Spectral, recommend technology transition paths and data architectures the following mission areas: Anti-Surface Warfare (ASuW), Distributed SIGINT Operations and C-ISR.
- Work across Navy, DoD, Interagency, Intelligence Community (IC), academia, and industry in the development, integration, and operational employment of technologies in the maritime environment. Identify opportunities and key milestones related to implementing this technology into Navy programs in a way that enables interoperability with other Service, IC, and Joint capabilities and data architectures. Coordinate across Navy, DoD, and the IC to ensure interoperability for Navy capabilities with IC partners and Navy Systems Commands.
- Assist with the development of a Navy Tactical C-ISR strategy that enhances Navy Tasking, Collection, and Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (TCPED) processes. Coordinate across OPNAV, ONR, and the acquisition community and provide expert technical and programming support to government personnel to enable seamless transition of technology from the science and technology (S&T) community to the acquisition community and the Fleet.
- Provide S&T, research and engineering (R&D), analysis, and recommendations to support N2/N6 requirements and priorities.
- Review and prepare comments and recommendations on Navy, Joint, and IC CONOPS, concepts, doctrinal publications, and JCIDS and acquisition documents related to national-to-tactical integration. Prepare and review PPBE documentation, including reports, briefs, statements on program status, and long-range budget requirements. Generate draft responses to queries from organizations external to OPNAV N2/N6.
- Provide briefings, briefing materials, white papers, concept papers, technical reports, point papers, meeting summaries or other material that document results of analyses and provide recommendations, comments, and raise pertinent issues. Prepare meeting reports or other documentation, as required, as a record of pertinent discussion and decisions.
- Support IPTs, IPRs, Special Advisory Boards, and off-sites. Travel outside the local area will be required as necessary to support these engagements.
- Minimum Experience Required: 15 years overall experience (Active/Reserve Duty, USG Civilian, or Defense Contractor) with at least of 2 years as a member on a high level Office of the Secretary of Defense or equivalent, Joint Staff, Combatant Command, Military Department or Service, or IC staff in the following areas:
- Military Intelligence policy, guidance and capabilities associated with the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Joint Staff, Combatant Commands, Military Departments / Services, IC, and US Interagency.
- Commander, Joint Chiefs of Staff Joint Capabilities Integration Development Instruction 3170 (CJCSI JCIDS 3170) and Capability Gap Assessment (CGA) processes
- National Intelligence Enterprise and Intelligence Cycle services, processes and products
- Maritime Operational Intelligence (OPINTEL)Analysis and Track Management processes
- Maritime Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Collection Management (CM) process
- Maritime Targeting and Intelligence Preparation of the Battle Space (IPBE) processes, policies and procedures.
- Distributed Common Ground Systems-Navy (DCGS-N), Undersea Warfare Decision Support System (USW DSS) and Joint Automated Deep Operations Coordination System (JADOCS) capabilities.
- National Disclosure Policy
- DoD or IC Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE)
- Knowledge of Capital Planning and Investment Control; development of Enterprise Architectures, Standards, Governance, Policy; Information Assurance/Security; the Department of Defense Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) Process; and Naval concepts is highly desired.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.