Cydecor is seeking an energetic and highly-motivated Project Manager to coordinate and advance the proposal development process from start to finish. This individual will manage the completion of concurrent business development projects and requirements, ultimately ensuring deadlines are met and competing priorities are advanced. The ideal candidate possesses a minimum of 3 years of project and/or proposal management experience, strong attention to detail and project management capabilities, with high competency in SharePoint and Excel.
- Assist the team in identifying and maintaining daily, weekly, and monthly priorities while advancing up to four concurrent active proposal efforts
- Maintain and promote situational awareness regarding competing requirements and deadlines
- Manage and provide daily progress updates for the Bid & Proposal Team’s Proposal Project Plan
- Analyze solicitation requirements and provide effective recommendations for proposal scheduling and assignment delegation
- Provide ownership and accountability regarding delinquent deliverables, identifying and resolving bottlenecks and impediments to progress
- Contribute to the continual improvement of proposal management artifacts, including proposal plans, schedules, checklists, and data calls
- Compile monthly metrics and deliverables for B&P Team review, which could include proposal/RFI submission trackers, teaming partner developments, and capture support progress
- Manage database and library updates, coordinating assignments and tasking across the bid and proposal team and ensuring accountability to timelines
- Support the development of Excel spreadsheets for proposal staffing and pricing requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Project Management, Communications, or a related Business or Liberal Arts discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of similar experience supporting dynamic and complex projects in a team environment, managing multiple concurrent projects and compressed timelines.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred.
- Proposal management experience is strongly preferred.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- High proficiency in complex Excel, SharePoint capabilities.
- High level of attention to detail for compliance and quality assurance tasks.
- Strong sense of ownership and personal accountability.
- Commitment to Cydecor’s mission and the B&P Team’s long-term growth.
- Exceptional resourcefulness, research skills, and ability to leverage open sources.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Comfortable working both collaboratively and independently.
- Ability to obtain a DoD SECRET level security clearance.
- Limited travel position based in Arlington, VA
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.