Cydecor is seeking a Program Analyst to provide warfighting assessments and support services to Integration and Interoperability Division (N2N6FX) of the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations, Information Warfare (DCNO N2/N6). N2N6F is responsible for leading warfighting integration, interoperability, and assessments for N2N6 and includes N2N6FX and the N2N6F34 branch that promotes enhancing Maritime Information Warfare (MIW) interoperability with partner nations. The services provided by the Program Analyst are for strategic, operational & tactical level support regarding current and future Requirements Generation/Capability Development: Programmatic, Budgeting, Cost-Control: Strategic Planning and, Policy initiatives.
- Collect, utilize, and facilitate coordination for N2N6 and N81 information warfare assessments and issues of interest to support program valuation, weighted warfighting value / risk assessments, and graph capability (warfighting benefit) delivered vs. risk over time. Metric assessments will require use and application of Navy PPBE System, JCIDS, other associated processes, C4ISR issues, Information Management / Information Technology, fiscal law, and regulations applicable to Financial Management within DOD.
- Provide strategy support, data synthesis, and cross-study correlation to assist N2N6 in developing POM investment strategies.
- Assess and report on the strategic implications and impact of collected metrics, issues of interest, and studies / working group results in support of N2N6 development of required POM analytical underpinnings.
- Use modeling and simulation techniques and software to provide statistical and analytical underpinnings for N2/N6 efforts including program valuation, weighted warfighting value and risk assessments, and capability / warfighting benefit delivered versus risk over time.
- Assist N2N6 with supporting areas of interoperability and future requirements for information warfare.
- Aid in pre-briefing and preparation of working group members for meetings, plan meetings tasked for assessments lead, and attend proceedings in support of assessment processes.
- Review information technology technical writing such as Capability Development Documents (CDDs), Future Naval Assessments (FNA), and Force Structure Assessments (FSAs) while performing data collection and coordination with requirements support / other offices.
- Support strategic direction of OPNAV N2N6 programs by assisting N2N6 in implementing strategic analysis and studies on Navy Information Warfare capabilities and technologies.
- Assist N2N6 government personnel with acquisition, planning, and budget processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook applications
- 10 years of experience (Active/Reserve Duty, USG Civilian, or Defense Contractor) with at least of 2 years as a member on a high-level Office of the Secretary of Defense or equivalent, Joint Staff, Combatant Command, Military Department or Service, or IC staff in the following areas:
- Maritime policy, guidance and capabilities associated with the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Joint Staff, Combatant Commands, Military Departments / Services, IC, and US Interagency.
- National Intelligence Enterprise and Intelligence Cycle services, processes and products
- Drive interoperability with joint, allied, and coalition partners
- Provide high level decision makers with information regarding all facets of Information Warfare.
- Intelink, Inteldocs and Sharedrive publishing and editing
- Knowledge of Capital Planning and Investment Control; development of Enterprise Architectures, Standards, Governance, Policy; Information Assurance/Security; the Department of Defense Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) Process; and Naval concepts is highly desired.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.