Trident Spectre Analyst will directly support the N8 Department assisting in Science and Technology (S&T) limited objective experiments (LOEs) and field exercises (i.e. Trident Spectre).
- Assist the requirements officer by conducting research and analysis of NSWG-10 S&T requirements to assist in validating proposed technical solutions during LOEs and field exercises.
- Develop project plans, test plans and briefs.
- Conduct data entry, maintain and update databases.
- Conduct, coordinate, and plan field exercises.
- Conduct research and analysis, apply scientific methods on specialized ISR capabilities and provide written and/or verbal analysis of alternatives to meet objectives.
- Coordinate and plan meeting schedules and provide written reports of meeting minutes.
- Monitor government and commercial S&T development efforts and maintaining and understanding of available technologies
- Providie administrative, technical and coordination support with development and submission of requirements documents.
- Provide administrative support and subject matter expertise dealing with other S&T, Requirements, and resourcing efforts/projects as required.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Knowledge of the NSWG military command structure, missions, programs, and organizational relationships.
- Must be proficient in MS Office suite, and SharePoint.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time to support exercises and West coast units.
- Experience in program management life cycle.
- Experience in operational test and evaluation and field engineering best practices, policies and guidelines.