Trident Spectre Analyst will directly support the N8 Department assisting in Science and Technology (S&T) limited objective experiments (LOEs) and field exercises (i.e. Trident Spectre).
- Assist the requirements officer by conducting research and analysis of NSWG-10 S&T requirements to assist in validating proposed technical solutions during LOEs and field exercises.
- Develop project plans, test plans and briefs.
- Conduct data entry, maintain and update databases.
- Conduct, coordinate, and plan field exercises.
- Conduct research and analysis, apply scientific methods on specialized ISR capabilities and provide written and/or verbal analysis of alternatives to meet objectives.
- Coordinate and plan meeting schedules and provide written reports of meeting minutes.
- Monitor government and commercial S&T development efforts and maintaining and understanding of available technologies
- Providie administrative, technical and coordination support with development and submission of requirements documents.
- Provide administrative support and subject matter expertise dealing with other S&T, Requirements, and resourcing efforts/projects as required.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Knowledge of the NSWG military command structure, missions, programs, and organizational relationships.
- Must be proficient in MS Office suite, and SharePoint.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time to support exercises and West coast units.
- Experience in program management life cycle.
- Experience in operational test and evaluation and field engineering best practices, policies and guidelines.
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.