Cydecor is seeking to fill a contracts analyst role with an emphasis on pricing and financial analysis responsibilities. This individual should possess strong attention to detail to assist in responding to solicitations for niche Navy and DoD projects. The candidate must be able to multi-task and coordinate conflicting priorities in a fast-passed schedule driven environment. He or she will have the opportunity to develop skills in monitoring and forecasting funding requirements on prime and subcontracts. He or she will also be responsible for activities related to Bid & Proposal competitive pricing analyses. This position will include contract file maintenance, close-out, and coordination and administrative activities related to the contract management functions of the organization.
- Develop new Pricing/Business proposals, change proposals, and task/delivery orders spanning a variety of contract types and awards with various U.S. Government Agencies.
- Assist in developing pricing inputs and administrative proposal volumes for bid and proposal efforts.
- Develop cost estimates, competitive pricing analysis, and the development of the overall pricing strategy using a variety of analytical and research techniques.
- Identify key financial risks related to the proposed solution, and ability to run hypothetical analyses to quantify risks and recommend mitigation strategies.
- Maintain competitive data and produce Price to Win (P2W) estimates; maintain electronic filing systems and databases
- Prepare cost reports and presents findings to management, contract personnel, proposal analysts, customer representatives, price auditors, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Hands-on work experience and knowledge of pricing, including reading and reviewing RFPs.
- At least 2 years of related experience in finance and knowledge of costs/ pricing practices.
- Experience reading RFPs, preparing clarifying questions related to pricing, and preparing estimates.
- Problem solving, quick thinking, and ability to meet short deadlines.
- Proven ability to multi-task and handle a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, and adaptability.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with the Department of Defense (DoD) a plus.
- Experience with Government contract administration.
- Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and other agency supplements preferred.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Statistics, Economics or related field of study.
- At least an Intermediate knowledge level of Excel.
- Strong organizational, verbal, written, analytical, problem solving, teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment delivering results and quality services to meet deadlines.
- Prior experience with pricing DoD efforts a plus.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.