We are seeking a hands-on Controller to assist in directing the financial affairs of the organization. This includes managing the daily accounting operations and preparing monthly financial reports, \and presenting findings and recommendations to management. Cydecor currently has over 200 employees and is poised for continued growth.
- Responsible for timely and accurate billing of all contracts and the collection and follow up on payments.
- Reconcile Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Responsible for the monthly closing of books and generation of financial statements.
- Ensure that general project controls are done per Policy and Procedures (P&P). Review EAC's to advise Project Managers and Management of actual or potential overruns and report reasons for occurrences so that timely corrective action may be taken.
- Manage general accounting, property accounting, internal auditing, cost accounting and budgetary controls.
- Responsible for the company's financial plans and policies, accounting practices, maintenance of fiscal records and the preparation of financial reports.
- Coordinate the quarterly tax filing and payments, extensions, and preparation of final returns.
- Prepares monthly accrual journal entries.
- Responsible for annual DCAA Incurred Cost Submission.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of direct experience in the field.
- Experience working with Deltek CostPoint.
- Multi-company accounting experience is a plus.
- Experience working with DCAA and Government Contracting a must.
- Experience with the McNamara-O’Hara Service Contract Act (SCA) of 1965 a plus.
- Experience with Navy/DoD contracting a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting systems, field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.