Cydecor is seeking an Action Officer/Requirements Officer (AO/RO) Program Analyst to support the Undersea Capabilities Branch, N974B, in the responsibility for Integrated Undersea Surveillance Systems (IUSS) (Fixed, Mobile, Deployable) requirements development and portfolio management. These Program Analysts will support a wide range of International Program Management activities, including requirements generation, FMS support, and international operational agreements coordination, as well as budgeting, financial management, policy development for IUSS systems. Similar to other OPNAV Divisional Staffs, N97 supplements their staff with contractor subject matter experts (SME) to support program management functions within the organization. The Program Analysts will provide data gathering and analysis that assists with the decision-making functions within the Branch.
- Supports collaboration of N974B IUSS Branch in conduct of International Program Management for Fixed Surveillance System (FSS) , Mobile/ Surveillance Towed Array Surveillance System (SURTASS), and Deployable Surveillance Systems (DSS).
- Coordinates the draft, review, and report on international operational agreements (Memorandums of Understanding (MoUs)) signed at the Chief of Naval Operations (CNO N97) level and assist in the negotiation process.
- Coordinates and support in providing a security review of requirements for international programs.
- Coordinates with Navy International Programs Office (NIPO) and acquisition program offices for drafting, reviewing, and disseminating Delegation of Disclosure Authority Letters (DDL) in support of International partnerships, MoUs, agreements, etc.
- Coordinates, staff and support collaboration of reclamas with other OPNAV codes and Financial Management and Budget (FMB) concerning reconciling issues and following Program Budget Decisions (PBDs) and Program Decision Memorandums (PDMs).
- Coordinates and staff N974B coordination for all joint actions with other N97 Branches, OPNAV codes, and Service representatives as required.
- Provide analytic support in determining the contribution of IUSS to future Naval and Joint warfighting capability requirements at the TS SCI classification level. Provide subject matter expertise to support the Government in operational assessments.
- Coordinates with the IUSS program offices in coordinating with NIPO for Foreign Military Sales (FMS) case management.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, business, law, engineering, physical science, or a management discipline such as business administration, accounting, finance, economics, or information technology (IT) management.
- 10 years of general experience highlighting project management, analyzing data, and formulating conclusions from data analysis, complex problem solving, and organizational planning, management, and development.
- Specifically, knowledge is required in the following areas: Ship Maintenance, Ship Operations, Ship Support, Fleet Training, and Navy Targets and Ranges.
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.