Cydecor is seeking a computer technician with computer programming language experience, including some familiarity with Unix and Linux. Theater Battle Management Core Systems (TBMCS) System Administrator in support of NSWC Crane Division, Expeditionary C2 Branch, Code JXVP. Position provides technical support to NSWC Crane Air Battle Management and Sensor Netting (ABM&SN) Program Office in support of the Theater Battle Management Core Systems (TBMCS), subsystems, components, equipment and integrated electronics operations.
- Provide technical and logistic support for systems, subsystems, components, equipment, and integrated electronics operations associated with the Theater Battle Management Core Systems (TBMCS).
- Assist in performing design, modeling, and analysis, and provide firmware support, safety analysis and engineering related logistics for the support of procurement and integration.
- Conduct maintenance and disposal, prototype fabrication and testing, product engineering, electronics integration, test fixture design and value engineering, and Systems integration, safety and failure analysis, center of gravity and weight analysis, power analysis, airflow analysis, test planning, acquisition, sustainment support, demilitarization/ disposal engineering, and repairs.
- Assist in preparing, reviewing, analyzing, assessing, and developing, assembling, delivering and installing engineering change kits (ECPs) for TBMCS system from documentation provided. Make recommendations for engineering change orders and technical directives with supporting rationale.
- Assist in providing the Technical Data Package (TDP), developmental and production documentation, drawings, and specifications, in accordance with ASME Y14.100.
- Assist with the installation of new equipment. Develop and maintain a plan to perform TBMCS systems hardware and software checks IAW installation drawings, specifications, and procedures in preparation for installation of new equipment.
- Assist in providing Logistics Management Information (LMI) preparation and preparing the Independent Logistics Audit (ILA) documentation (i.e., project management, plans, specifications, functional descriptions, implementation plans, test analysis reports, etc.
- Develop, update, and review technical manuals (TMs), system administration procedures, operations and maintenance procedures, and associated elements and deliver in PDF or native file format.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Programming, IT, Systems Administration, Business, or a related field.
- Experience with CAD models and technology including Solid Edge and CREO file formats.
- System Administrator/Network Support experience.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows Server OS in addition to Unix, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and Mac OSX.
- Proficiency in programming and programming languages.
- Proven experience working independently and in small teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written, including documenting reports and findings.
- Expert use of full capabilities of the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- US Citizenship is required.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.