Cydecor is looking for a Program Analyst III to support the Chief of Naval Operations Directorate for Information Warfare (OPNAV N2N6), in the Assured Command and Control (AC2), Command and Control (C2) Programs and Platforms Branch of the OPNAV N2N6F1 Assured Command and Control Directorate. Analyst will provide support services to assist in Navy initiatives by conducting cross-functional reviews of C2 Programs and Platforms concepts, programs, and initiatives in order to provide Senior Executive decision quality information and analytical underpinning for top-level decisions, particularly for Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) efforts and developing future Navy warfighting capabilities and concepts. Additionally, the analyst should have working knowledge or familiarity of Navy/Joint command and control systems and application program integrators such as, but not limited to, Maritime Tactical Command and Control (MTC2), Automatic Identification System (AIS), Global Command and Control System (GCCS), Theater Battle Management Core System (TBMCS), and Tactical Messaging in order to provide insight and support to OPNAV N2N6 with any programmatic issues.
- Conduct reviews, provide analysis, and support staffing of joint initiatives, associated documents to include Joint Capability Integration Development System (JCIDS) documents (e.g. Initial Capabilities Documents (ICD), Capabilities Development Documents (CDD), Capability Production Documents (CPD), Joint Operational Concepts (JOC), and Joint Functional Concepts (JFC)), having impacts on N2N6. Provide comments and recommended actions to appropriate N2N6 staff to ensure JCIDS documents meet established DOD, Joint, and Navy C4I requirements.
- Assist OPNAV N2N6 Requirements Officers in coordinating with SYSCOMs, PEOs, program offices, other Navy and other Service staffs, the Fleet, TYCOMS, the Joint Staff, and other stakeholders by: reviewing queries, responding to tasks using appropriate Navy tasker systems (ex. TV-5, DON Tracker), tracking issues and/or concerns, and preparing draft responses in the form of clear and concise briefs, point papers, emails, and memos.
- Process, support OPNAV N2N6’s role as Resource Sponsor in all PPBE phases. This includes utilizing PPBE databases, preparing briefings, point papers, spreadsheets, statements on program status, and other products on wide array of topics, including financial excursions, warfighting capability impacts, manpower and training requirements, science and technology development and transition, and capability wholeness. Prepare and use products in preparation for Program Objective Memorandum (POM), Program Reviews, various forms of Congressional engagements, Budget Exhibit reviews, Offset Drills, and the like. Provide recommended courses of action to ensure program alignment with N2N6 goals, objectives, and priorities.
- Support OPNAV N2N6’s role as Resource Sponsor in all phases of the integrated DOD acquisition, technology, and logistics life cycle management processes, to include familiarity with system engineering tasks. Review, update, and staff both new and existing NTSPs, identify potential funding shortfalls, and provide funding courses of actions if applicable. Prepare products (e.g. information papers, memos, briefs, etc) providing recommended courses of action to accomplish OPNAV N2N6 goals and priorities.
- Provide assistance to requirements officers in the review and staffing of acquisition-related documentation such as the Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP), Navy Gate Review documents, and updates to acquisition and related Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Instructions and Manuals (CJCSI/CJCSM). This will include but is not limited to drafting and reviewing documents, completing comment resolution matrices, final editing, routing, coordination, and/or ensuring documents complete the required compliance checklists.
- Attend and summarize relevant DoD Overarching Integrated Product Teams (OIPT), Working Integrated Process Teams (WIPT), Requirement Governance Boards (RGB), Integrated Project Review (IPR), Senior Executive Councils, and other Working Groups and Executive Committees. Conduct regular reviews of relevant Defense Acquisition Executive Summary (DAES) reports, updates to the Acquisition Program Baseline (APB), and assessments of program acquisition strategies. Attend and summarize relevant Independent Program Assessments (IPAs) and Defense Acquisition Boards (DAB), and assist in the preparation of required documentation and/or reports, which may have detailed and complex technical, administrative, and/or statutory requirements.
- Prepare for, participate in, and summarize relevant Navy, Joint, DoD, and/or interagency meetings and working groups that address assigned programs and projects. This includes program technical and programmatic exchanges such as program reviews, program planning and implementation reviews, milestone decision meetings, Integrated Product Teams, Special Advisory Boards, and off-sites. Prepare meeting reports or other documentation, as required, as a record of pertinent discussion and decisions. Travel outside the local area will be required as necessary to support these engagements.
- Articulate N2N6 interests and positions on warfighting mission and capability analysis documents and apply findings in support of PPBE-related decisions.
- Analyze proposed and/or existing modeling & simulation plans and studies, and provide summaries, briefs, and/or recommended positions to support N2N6 POM planning. Support wargaming, experimentation, and exercise planning where required.
- Generate draft responses for requirements officers and/or government officials in response to queries from organizations external to OPNAV N2N6, such as the Joint Staff, DoD organizations, and Congress.
- Prepare plans, directives, and administration documents required for the management of assigned programs and projects.
- Support Foreign Military Sales (FMS) considerations where necessary.
- Support requirements officers in the development, review, and staffing of strategies and concept papers and/or briefs related to assigned programs and projects.
- In the event a new program is formed, transferred into the Branch, or an aforementioned program or process is replaced due to modernization or other reasons, support that program following the same guidelines and requirements as laid out above.
- Escort uncleared personnel in the Pentagon and other working spaces and support other Branch administration functions, projects and tasking as needed.
- Command and Control Applications and Services
- Knowledge of the PPBE process
- Navy and Joint C2 Headquarters and Tactical Platforms
- 7 years of experience (at least three years of which were in a managerial capacity) in capability definition and operation of IT, space systems, Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems and/or unmanned systems preferred.
- Secret clearance is required with TS/SCI eligibility
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.