Job Description: (Brief Summary/Statement)
Cydecor is looking for a Program Analyst I to support Intelligence, Cryptologic, and Language Manpower requirements for OPNAV N2/N6 Counter-C4ISR, Targeting, and Electronic Warfare Branch (N2/N6F32). The Program Analyst will provide support to the Electronic and Cyber Warfare Division in assessing programmatic requirements, reviewing EW and CW policy and strategy, validating sufficient manpower and training requirements, and ensuring Electronic and Cyber Warfare programs are programmed to an acceptable level. Specifically, the Program Analyst will assist N2/N6 in executing a wide-breadth of requirements, PPBE, joint staff, and administrative taskers in support of Intelligence, Cryptologic, and Language Manpower and Training initiatives.
- Assists with any administration and management actions involving Intelligence, Cryptologic, and Language manpower and training requirements.
- Provides programmatic assistance and develop Manpower, Training and Education submissions to support and assist the Planning, Programming, and Budgeting Execution (PPBE) cycle. This includes participation in the budget process to maintain expertise on Research, Development, Testing and Evaluation (RDT&E), Other Procurement Navy (OPN), Operations and Maintenance Navy (OM&N) funding across the future years’ defense plan (FYDP) associated with the Intelligence and Cryptologic Manpower and Training portfolio.
- Assists in managing and answering official tasks located within the following systems: Department of the Navy Task Records and Consolidated Knowledge Enterprise Repository (DON TRACKER), Tasker Version 5 (TV5) NIPRnet/SIPRnet, Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS), and Congressional Information Management System (CIMS).
- Assists in the creation, coordination, and presentation of division and branch regularly scheduled and emergent reports to include overview products, weekly activity reports (WAR) and any plans, instructions, and requirements documentation.
- Assists the Intelligence and Cryptologic Manpower and Training Branch in representing the Navy and coordinating training and certification requirements with agencies and councils that include the Office of Secretary of Defense (OSD), Office of Assistant Secretary of the Navy, all Intelligence Community Components, various directorates of the Office of the Chief of Naval Operations (OPNAV) staff, NAVIFOR, NETC, CIWT, and other services and agencies.
- Provides support to the development, tracking, and adjustments of current and proposed Center for Naval Analysis (CNA) project proposals related to Intelligence and Cryptologic manpower and training issues.
- Utilizes, extracts, reviews, and analyzes manpower requirements inputs placed in the Total Force Manpower Management System (TFMMS), the Intelligent Workbook (IW), Program Budget Information System (PBIS), Intranet Resource Allocation Planning System (IRAPS), and other databases to assist in identification of potential and future billet investments and changes.
- Assists the Intelligence and Cryptologic Manpower and Training Branch by possessing awareness and knowledge of the following programs and initiatives to include Cyber Mission Force (CMF), Optimized Fleet Response Plan (OFRP), Afloat Intelligence Enterprise (AIE), Ship’s Signal Exploitation Equipment (SSEE), integration of Electronic Warfare and Cyber Warfare, Intelligence Carry on Program (ICOP), Cryptologic Carry on Program (CCOP), Distributed Common Ground System - Navy (DCGS-N), and Surface Electronic Warfare Improvement Program (SEWIP).
- Assists in officer subspecialty reviews and, in coordination with the Senior Rating Advisors (SRA), Navy Enlisted Classification reviews as governed by the Navy Officer Occupational Classification System (NOOCS) and Navy Enlisted Occupational Classification System (NEOCS).
- Minimum Experience Required: 2 years of experience in participating in capability definition and operation of IT, space systems, Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems and/or unmanned systems.
- Knowledge of Capital Planning and Investment Control; development of Enterprise Architectures, Standards, Governance, Policy; Information Assurance/Security; the Department of Defense Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) Process; and Naval concepts is highly desired.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.