Cydecor is looking for an Operational Research Analyst to support the creation of long-term strategies to improve the warfighting and financial goals of the N98 Program Office. The Chief of Naval Operations (OPNAV) Air Warfare Division, (N98), is responsible for the planning, resourcing, and execution of naval aviation programs, readiness, and manpower to the United States Navy. The objective of this effort is to acquire essential professional, technical, and administrative support services required to facilitate the overall objectives of the Air Warfare Division (N98) as they relate to N98’s requirements, budgeting, programming, analyses, and policy development.
- Coordinate analysis activities in support of all phases of the Defense Acquisition System and Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution processes.
- Manage models, processes, and archival of final products. Provides recommendations to organization leadership for actions on all analysis that informs N98 programs.
- Manage budget for development of systems engineering requirements for pre-milestone B activities.
- Coordinate with Government, Federally Funded Research and Development Centers, University Affiliated Research Centers, and contractor analysis organizations to produce products that support N98 objectives.
- Supervise concepts of employment development, systems engineering gap analysis, and analysis in support of Program Objective Memorandum.
- Provide requirements analysis for the transformation and modernization of warfighting, system integration, interoperability, and enterprise solutions that adhere to the common framework and operational concept as defined in the Naval Aviation Requirements Study (NARS) and Marine Aviation Requirements Study (MARS).
- Support the creation of policies, work procedures, organizational structure, work assignments, and analysis products.
- Perform research and analysis and provide reports covering topics including POM analysis, Science and Technology Requirements support, Manpower assessments, and Strategic assessments.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in engineering, mathematics, or science fields.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience participating in general military, industrial, or engineering services and related projects.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.