Cydecor is looking for a Financial Management Analyst to support the creation of long-term strategies to improve the financial goals the N98 Program Office. The Chief of Naval Operations (OPNAV) Air Warfare Division, (N98), is responsible for the planning, resourcing, and execution of naval aviation programs, readiness, and manpower to the United States Navy. The objective of this effort is to acquire essential professional, technical, and administrative support services required to facilitate the overall objectives of the Air Warfare Division (N98) as they relate to N98’s requirements, budgeting, programming, analyses, and policy development.
- Monitor the programming, budgeting, and execution of programmed and budgeted dollars against the execution of approved resources.
- Assist Government personnel in preparing and compiling information as it relates to the financial management of enterprise investments for N98 programs.
- Perform detailed reviews of claimant obligations to verify budgets are properly executed and that investments comply with applicable Executive Orders, Public Laws, and DoD, Joint, DON and CNO guidance, regulations, rules, instructions, directives, procedures, mandates and other requirements.
- Support Government personnel in hosting meetings associated with Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) requirements generation process.
- Support program analysis, oversight, and resource allocations. The tasks shall include requirements validation and assistance in the development of the Program Objective Memorandum (POM) and the Program Review (PR) submissions.
- Conduct historical database searches, trend analysis, and future trend predictions.
- Support and aide in the development of POM.
- Support the creation of policies, work procedures, organizational structure, work assignments, and informational handouts.
- Support the creation and implementation of investment plans to help the organization meet their long-term goals.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business, or related field desired.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in general business services and related projects.
- Familiarity with managing the Navy’s Programming Budget Information System (PBIS).
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.