Cydecor is looking for a Program Analyst to support the planning, organizing, executing, and controlling of performance related to technical, business, and financial services projects as required by the N98 Program Office. The Chief of Naval Operations (OPNAV) Air Warfare Division, (N98), is responsible for the planning, resourcing, and execution of naval aviation programs, readiness, and manpower to the United States Navy. The objective of this effort is to acquire essential professional, technical, and administrative support services required to facilitate the overall objectives of the Air Warfare Division (N98) as they relate to N98’s requirements, budgeting, programming, analyses and policy development.
- Provide a broad range of programmatic support to the Government Personnel, to include: database management, technical analysis, assessment, assistance in documentation, and the preparation of briefs and information papers.
- Attend meetings that assist Government personnel in identifying, assessing, prioritizing, validating, and adjudicating military capabilities and requirements.
- Provide database entry, database management, and database analysis in support of N98 for all databases used to support N98, including PBIS.
- Perform quality assurance and produce project deliverables, ensuring completeness, quality, and adherence to government requirements.
- Deliver presentations and participate in client meetings.
- Perform research and analysis, synthesizing information into reports.
- Assist in the creation of high-level briefings to high-level Navy, DoD, or Congressional personnel.
- Conduct information gathering and analysis and develop alternatives to be offered in determining best business practices and lessons learned that may be applied to the naval aviation enterprise.
- Develop, coordinate, track, report, and make appropriate analysis and recommendations to support Government decisions on requirements, milestones, and progress.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business or a related field.
- Minimum of 7 years’ progressive experience in capability definition of naval aviation systems and in operation of naval aviation systems.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a managerial capacity.
- Experience in requirements management and resource allocations, including experience with Capital Planning and Investment Control and Development of Standards, Governance, and Policy, is desired.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.