Cydecor is looking for a Senior Program Analyst to support the planning, organizing, executing, and controlling of performance related to technical, business, and financial services projects as required by the N98 Program Office. The Chief of Naval Operations (OPNAV) Air Warfare Division, (N98), is responsible for the planning, resourcing, and execution of naval aviation programs, readiness, and manpower to the United States Navy. The objective of this effort is to acquire essential professional, technical, and administrative support services required to facilitate the overall objectives of the Air Warfare Division (N98), including N98’s requirements, budgeting, programming, analyses, and policy development.
- Assist the Policy, Plans, and Operations Branch Head in providing oversight and coordination of the policies regarding Naval Aviation Science & Technology investment processes, N98 business operations, war fighting gap assessments, JCIDS, CBAs, and Defense Acquisition System Analysis of Alternatives.
- Analyze, correlate, and integrate information from multiple operational and technical sources to assist the Policy, Plans, and Operations Branch Head in definition of innovative future naval concepts and systems and their applicability to Naval Aviation.
- Support N98 with Congressional liaison support, to include, preparing for Congressional hearings, assisting in the response to Congressional inquiries, and developing briefing materials and scheduling.
- Analyze plans for the management, integration, prioritization, and resourcing of war fighting and programmatic requirements, and the generation of war fighting capability and programmatic risk of potential courses of action.
- Provide analysis to N98 leadership in meetings to integrate and prioritize war fighting and programmatic requirements and make war fighting capability and program comparisons.
- Provide Executive Strategy Consulting. Provide Flag/SES level consulting services on strategic Naval Aviation related PPBE and provide analysis of the development of requirements and resourcing Courses of Action (COA), impact of resourcing decisions across the N98 portfolio, and interaction with external stakeholders such as OPNAV N8, the Naval Aviation Enterprise, and NAVAIRSYSCOM.
- Assist in the creation of high-level briefings to high-level Navy, DoD, or Congressional personnel on a specific topic created using existing data.
- Perform quality assurance reviews of project deliverables and activities for completeness, quality, and adherence to Government requirements.
- Assist the Strategy Implementation Group (SIG) by analyzing an external engagement strategy and strategic communications plan that offers analysis to the AWLB and the Director to influence outcomes in support of Naval Aviation strategic goals and objectives.
- Assist N98 leadership with managing and executing organizational change in response to evolving OPNAV realignment actions.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business or a related field.
- Minimum of 15 years’ progressive experience participating in capability definition of naval aviation systems and in operation of naval aviation systems.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a managerial capacity.
- Experience in requirements management and resource allocations, including experience with Capital Planning and Investment Control and Development of Standards, Governance, and Policy.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.