Cydecor is seeking a Maritime Line-of-Sight and Narrowband SATCOM Terminals Analyst to provide support services to the OPNAV Assured Command and Control Division (N2N6F1) of the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations, Information Warfare (OPNAV N2/N6) in the area of Maritime and Terrestrial Communications Systems, Electromagnetic Environmental Effects (E3), and Spectrum Supportability (SS). The services provided by the Analyst are to support current and future E3/SS strategies that conform to DoD, International, National and Navy policy for electromagnetic spectrum usage.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, executing and controlling performance of technical, business and financial services projects, ensuring that goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed timeframe and funding parameters.
- Provides primary interface with client management personnel regarding strategic issues.
- Coordinates all parties to tasks, performs quality assurance reviews of project deliverables and activities for completeness, quality, and adherence to customer requirements.
- Delivers presentations and leads client meetings.
- Support the Government in conducting thorough analysis of current Navy radio communications architecture and provide improvement recommendations to support Navy POM.
- Provide technical expertise support to the Government by drafting, reviewing, and staffing recommended Navy plans, instructions, data calls, and requirements documents related to Digital Modular Radio, portable line-of-sight and UHF SATCOM radios, Demand Assigned Multiple Access systems, maritime line-of-sight radios and other current and future systems.
- 15 years overall experience (Active/Guard/Reserve Duty, United States Government (USG) Civilian, or Defense Contractor) with at least 2 years of service at a high level Office of the Secretary of Defense or equivalent, Joint Staff, Combatant Command, Military Department or Service, Agency or Intel Community (IC) staff in the following areas:
- Maritime policy, guidance and capabilities associated with the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Joint Staff, Combatant Commands, Military Departments / Services, IC, and US Interagency.
- Commander, Joint Chiefs of Staff Joint Capabilities Integration Development Instructions and Capability Gap Assessment (CGA) processes
- NC3 and assured communications systems and platforms
- Line-of-Sight resilient, disconnected, intermittent, low-bandwidth communication requirements
- Maritime and portable line-of-sight and VHF/UHF radios, Multiple Access waveform systems
- Line-of-Sight Air, Ashore, and Maritime communications architectures, cryptographic equipment and terrestrial networks
- Combatant Command Operation Plans
- International Partner SATCOM and terrestrial interoperability requirements
- National Defense Strategy, National Military Strategy, and Nuclear Posture
- DoD or IC Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE)
- United States Navy chain of command structure
- Knowledge of Capital Planning and Investment Control; development of Enterprise Architectures, Standards, Governance, Policy; Information Assurance/Security; the Department of Defense Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) Process; and Naval concepts is highly desired.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.