Cydecor is seeking a E3/Frequency Spectrum Analyst to provide Action Officer type support services to the OPNAV Assured Command and Control Division (N2N6F1) of the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations, Information Warfare (OPNAV N2/N6) in the area of Maritime and Terrestrial Communications Systems, Electromagnetic Environmental Effects (E3), and Spectrum Supportability (SS). The Analyst will provide Action Officer like support to facilitate development/staffing of current and future E3/SS strategies that conform to DoD, International, National and Navy policy for electromagnetic spectrum usage.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, executing and controlling performance of technical, business and financial services projects, ensuring that goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed timeframe and funding parameters.
- Provides primary interface with client management personnel regarding strategic issues.
- Coordinates all parties to tasks, performs quality assurance reviews of project deliverables and activities for completeness, quality, and adherence to customer requirements.
- Delivers presentations and leads client meetings.
- Provide support to the Government by accomplishing the following: drafting, reviewing, and staffing recommended Navy plans, instructions, data calls, and requirements documents related to Spectrum Supportability Risk Assessments (SSRAs), electromagnetic interference control, electromagnetic pulse survivability, and other current and future systems.
- Support Navy representation and liaison on matters pertaining to commercial E3 standards integration of Navy and Joint guidance and direction to support development of recommended Navy capability requirements and programming strategies.
- Provide subject matter support to the Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear (CBRN) Survivability Oversight Group (CSOG) – Nuclear Action Officer Working Group.
- Provide subject matter support for Navy, Joint, and International forums/working groups relating to E3, spectrum management, and spectrum policy.
- Support attendance at the Dynamic Spectrum Access Ad-Hoc working group under the MC4EB Frequency Panel.
- 10 years overall experience (Active/Guard/Reserve Duty, United States Government (USG) Civilian, or Defense Contractor) with at least 2 years of service at a high level Office of the Secretary of Defense or equivalent, Joint Staff, Combatant Command, Military Department or Service, Agency or Intel Community (IC) staff in some of the following areas:
- Maritime policy, guidance and capabilities associated with the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Joint Staff, Combatant Commands, Military Departments / Services, IC, and US Interagency.
- Commander, Joint Chiefs of Staff Joint Capabilities Integration Development Instructions and Capability Gap Assessment (CGA) processes
- NC3 and assured communications RF spectrum requirements
- Beyond Line-of-Sight and Line-of-Sight RF spectrum requirements
- Combatant Command Operation Plans
- E3 policy, Spectrum management, and spectrum policy
- international Partner Beyond Line-of-Sight and Line-of-Sight RF spectrum requirements
- National Defense Strategy, National Military Strategy, and Nuclear Posture
- DoD or IC Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE)
- United States Navy chain of command structure
- Knowledge of Capital Planning and Investment Control; development of Enterprise Architectures, Standards, Governance, Policy; Information Assurance/Security; the Department of Defense Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) Process; and Naval concepts is highly desired.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.