Cydecor is seeking an Action Officer/Requirements Officer (AO/RO) Program Analysts to support the Undersea Capabilities Branch, N974B, in the responsibility for Integrated Undersea Surveillance Systems (IUSS) (Fixed, Mobile, Deployable) requirements development and portfolio management. These Program Analysts will support requirements generation as well as budgeting and policy for these systems on and under the sea. Similar to other OPNAV Divisional Staffs, N97 supplements their staff with contractor subject matter experts (SME) to support program management functions within the organization. The Program Analysts will provide data gathering and analysis that assists with the decision-making functions within the Branch.
- Support, coordinate, respond and work N974B Mobile/SURTASS POM and PPBE processes, procedures, and information systems during the annual POM cycles.
- Provide technical and administrative assistance in support of N974B execution of the IUSS Mobile/SURTASS Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) generation of capability-based requirements documents such as Mission Area Analyses, Functional Needs Analyses, Functional Solution Analyses, etc.
- Prepare and support operational briefings and program assessments for leadership describing the impact of the program and issues driving investment decisions on future capabilities and requirements.
- Coordinate, and provide liaison activities with Navy entities and associated program offices on the Mobile/ SURTASS program, including reviewing, processing and forwarding of POM/PR submissions, issue papers, emergent capability, funding and environmental compliance associated with marine mammal mitigation regarding active sonar system issues and requirements.
- Coordinate with other requirements officers with development of spreadsheets, program descriptions, taskers (formal OPNAV/SECNAV/OSD/CIMs taskers system and informal) and reports that accurately reflect IUSS/Mobile/SURTASS capabilities, financial requirements, and associated risks.
- Coordinate with N974B and other stakeholders with development, input, facilitation, meeting support of IUSS studies, plans, strategies, roadmaps, war gaming across the entire N97 / N974B portfolio to include fixed, mobile, and deployable undersea surveillance systems. Provide subject matter expertise to support the Government in operational assessments, operational risk management, and operations analysis.
- Prepare program briefings and staffing packages for OPNAV leadership using Navy/Joint/Congressional tasker systems.
- Coordinate in sending and/or coordinate security clearances to various government and vendor facilities to support program related meetings.
- Coordinate with Navy International Programs Office (NIPO) and acquisition program offices for drafting, reviewing, and disseminating Delegation of Disclosure Authority Letters (DDL) in support of International partnerships, MoUs, agreements, etc.
- Coordinate and actively participate in N973B/N974B financial reviews. Support respective Requirements Officers and Branch Head during IUSS financial reviews for international concerns and for the N974B Branch.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, business, law, engineering, physical science, or a management discipline such as business administration, accounting, finance, economics, or information technology (IT) management.
- 10 years of general experience highlighting project management, analyzing data, and formulating conclusions from data analysis, complex problem solving, and organizational planning, management, and development.
- Specifically, knowledge is required in the following areas: Ship Maintenance, Ship Operations, Ship Support, Fleet Training, and Navy Targets and Ranges.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.