Cydecor is seeking a Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) and Program Objective Memorandum (POM) Analyst to support the Undersea Capabilities Branch, N974B, in the responsibility for Integrated Undersea Surveillance Systems (IUSS) (Fixed, Mobile, Deployable) requirements development and portfolio management. This PPBE/POM Analyst will support requirements generation as well as budgeting and policy for these systems on and under the sea. Similar to other OPNAV Divisional Staffs, N97 supplements their staff with contractor subject matter experts (SME) to support program management functions within the organization. The Program Analysts will provide data gathering and analysis that assists with the decision-making functions within the Branch.
- Support N974B Undersea Capabilities Branch Head and Requirements Officers with respect to the overall N97 PPBE effort.
- Remain thoroughly familiar with the financial structure of IUSS investments as organized within the Program Budget Information System (PBIS) databases.
- Coordinate, initiate, drive, and support the N974B Requirements Officers with development of spreadsheets, program descriptions and reports that accurately reflect the IUSS capabilities, financial requirements and associated risks.
- Participate in the IUSS POM/PBBE/Congressional issue teams as required and provide staffing support for programmatic issues being developed. Conduct working level coordination of candidate PPBE issues and offset identification with the appropriate N974B Requirements Officers, Program Offices and Fleet representatives. Coordinate and track associated impact statements and issue justification language.
- Initiate, support, and drive the preparation of IUSS PPBE briefs, PBIS sheets, MIP monthly reviews and quad charts for submission to N973. Ensure they are in strict compliance with prescribed format.
- Initiate, support, and drive the review and update of IUSS investments within the Obligations and Expenditures reports, Congressional financial documents, etc.
- Report on the impact of Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) Issue Papers and Resource Management Decisions (RMD) to the IUSS portfolio. Verify that responses/reclamas are developed in proper format and contain accurate financial data.
- Brief to the respective Requirements Officers and Branch Head during internal IUSS financial reviews. Run daily PBIS reports, program weekly reports from BSOs, congressional, MIP monthly, mid-year and end of year reporting.
- Ensure IUSS requests for execution year funding are delivered in proper format within prescribed timelines. Ensure Daily, weekly, monthly, mid-year, and end-year reports are turned in on time and accurate.
- Provide technical and administrative assistance in support of N97 response to Government Accountability Office (GAO) interest in IUSS. Assist N97 with responses to GAO audits, reports, and other tasking. Present recommendations in government format for Branch Head review by established deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, business, law, engineering, physical science, or a management discipline such as business administration, accounting, finance, economics, or information technology (IT) management.
- 10 years of general experience highlighting knowledge of the federal budget process and the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution System (PPBE) in the Department of Defense (DoD).
- More specifically, 2 years highlighting experience in development of Navy POM.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.