Cydecor is seeking a Wideband and Protected SATCOM Analyst to provide support services to the OPNAV Assured Command and Control Division (N2N6F1) of the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations, Information Warfare (OPNAV N2/N6). N2N6F1 is responsible for satellite communications (SATCOM) and associated ground systems. The services provided by the Program Analyst are for strategic, operational & tactical level support regarding current and future Requirements Generation/Capability Development, Programmatic, Budgeting, Cost-Control, Strategic Planning, and Policy initiatives.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, executing and controlling performance of technical, business and financial services projects, ensuring that goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed timeframe and funding parameters.
- Provides primary interface with client management personnel regarding strategic issues.
- Coordinates all parties to tasks, performs quality assurance reviews of project deliverables and activities for completeness, quality, and adherence to customer requirements.
- Delivers presentations and leads client meetings.
- Support the Government in conducting thorough analysis of current Navy SATCOM architecture and provide improvement recommendations to support Navy POM.
- As the subject matter expert on DoD or Navy wideband and protected SATCOM space and terminal systems and the DoD SATCOM database, provide technical expertise support to the Government by accomplishing the following: drafting, reviewing, and staffing recommended Navy plans, instructions, data calls, strategies, concept papers and requirements documents related to Navy Multiband Terminal, the AN/WSC-6 SHF System, the AN/USC-38 Navy EHF system, the DoD SATCOM Database (SDB), and other current and future systems.
- 15 years overall experience (Active/Guard/Reserve Duty, United States Government (USG) Civilian, or Defense Contractor) with at least 2 years of service at a high level Office of the Secretary of Defense or equivalent, Joint Staff, Combatant Command, Military Department or Service, Agency or Intel Community (IC) staff in the following areas:
- Maritime policy, guidance and capabilities associated with the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Joint Staff, Combatant Commands, Military Departments / Services, IC, and US Interagency
- Commander, Joint Chiefs of Staff Joint Capabilities Integration Development Instructions and Capability Gap Assessment (CGA) processes
- DoD NC3 and assured communications systems and platforms
- DoD air, shore, and maritime Wideband and Protected SATCOM requirements
- NC3 and assured communications architectures, cryptographic equipment and terrestrial and Wideband and Protected SATCOM networks
- Combatant Command Operation Plans
- National Defense Strategy, National Military Strategy, and Nuclear Posture
- DoD or IC Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE)
- United States Navy chain of command structure
- Knowledge of Capital Planning and Investment Control; development of Enterprise Architectures, Standards, Governance, Policy; Information Assurance/Security; the Department of Defense Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) Process; and Naval concepts is highly desired.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.