Cydecor is seeking a Program Analyst to provide support services to Integration and Interoperability Division (N2N6FX) of the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations, Information Warfare (DCNO N2/N6). N2N6F is responsible for leading warfighting integration, interoperability, and assessments for N2N6 and includes N2N6FX and the N2N6F34 branch that promotes enhancing Maritime Information Warfare (MIW) interoperability with partner nations. The services provided by the Program Analyst are for strategic, operational & tactical level support regarding current and future Requirements Generation/Capability Development: Programmatic, Budgeting, Cost-Control: Strategic Planning and, Policy initiatives.
- Plan, organize, execute, and monitor performance of technical, business and financial services projects, ensuring that goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed timeframe and funding parameters.
- Provide primary interface with client management personnel regarding strategic issues.
- Coordinate all parties to tasks, perform quality assurance reviews of project deliverables and activities for completeness, quality, and adherence to customer requirements.
- Support Cydecor’s proposal team in responding to Task Order RFPs, including content development and Color Reviews.
- Leverage existing professional network and N2/N6 insights to engage with the customer, gather intelligence, and translate findings into actionable solutions with Cydecor’s proposal team
- Deliver presentations, briefs, information papers, risk mitigation papers, and leads client meetings.
- Develop and update PowerPoint presentations and draft formal letterhead correspondence and documents in Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat.
- Participate in Navy and Joint and forums to include: Navy Space Leadership Council (NSLC) meetings, NSLC Integrated Process Team (IPT) meetings, Extended Space Team meetings, space-related conferences, and ad hoc meetings.
- Draft, review, and staff space-related Navy and DoD plans, instructions, and requirements documents.
- Conduct a broad range of international programs coordination including coalition interoperability coordination across N2N6, OPNAV, Joint Staff, Army, Air Force, and Marine Corps action officers, other staffs and multi-fora groups, and U.S. government organizations, as well as NATO and foreign military staffs.
- Prepare documentation for issue positioning and packages for Navy delegations for international meetings.
- Prepare and provide briefs for meetings and recommend courses of action and policies.
- Assist in the management of the Coalition Interoperability Assurance Validation (CIAV) and Coalition Warrior Interoperability Experimentation (CWIX) programs to include assisting in requirements, priorities and PPBE development.
- Provide N2N6 Warfighting assessments, strategy support, and strategic analysis.
- Assist N2N6 with supporting areas of interoperability and future requirements for information warfare.
- Assist N2N6 government personnel with acquisition, planning, and budget processes.
- Aid in pre-briefing and preparation of working group members for meetings, plan meetings tasked for assessments lead, and attend proceedings in support of assessment processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook applications.
- 10 years of experience (Active/Reserve Duty, USG Civilian, or Defense Contractor) with at least of 2 years as a member on a high-level Office of the Secretary of Defense or equivalent, Joint Staff, Combatant Command, Military Department or Service, or IC staff in the following areas:
- Maritime policy, guidance and capabilities associated with the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Joint Staff, Combatant Commands, Military Departments / Services, IC, and US Interagency.
- National Intelligence Enterprise and Intelligence Cycle services, processes and products
- Drive interoperability with joint, allied, and coalition partners
- Provide high level decision makers with information regarding all facets of Information Warfare.
- Intelink, Inteldocs and Sharedrive publishing and editing
- Knowledge of Capital Planning and Investment Control; development of Enterprise Architectures, Standards, Governance, Policy; Information Assurance/Security; the Department of Defense Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) Process; and Naval concepts is highly desired.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.