Provide services in support of the Weapons Systems Training Branch of the Naval Surface Warfare Center Crane Division providing field service, training and documentation support for a wide variety of Department of Defense Sponsors and other Department of Defense Agencies.
- Prepares and/or conducts training programs for Small Arms Weapons, Night Vision Devices, CREW Systems, Group Based Operational Surveillance System, Ground Based Operational Surveillance System, Remote Operated Small Arms Mounts (ROSAMS) and other equipment as required.
- Generate training plans, training curriculum/documentation instructional presentation materials and media associated with the training and maintenance of weapons, augmentation systems, accessories and mounts.
- Designs and delivers programs to train all levels of personnel.
- Develops tests and visual aids, conducts training classes, and develops criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities.
- Formulates teaching outline in conformance with selected instructional methods, utilizing knowledge of specified training needs and effectiveness of such training methods as individual coaching, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops.
- Develops programs and practices to identify developmental needs, including preparing personnel for more responsible positions and increasing effectiveness in present assignments.
- Confers with management, employees and clients to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, initiatives and technologies.
- Formulates teaching outline and determines instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Facilitates the execution of all training programs
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum five years’ experience providing formal instructor training required.
- Military Instructor School certification required.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of CREW Systems, night vision, lasers, weapons, and weapon sights including varying technologies, capabilities, and their strengths and weaknesses required.
- Knowledge of varying minor caliber weapon systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.