Cydecor is seeking a Program Analyst to provide Cyber Information Assurance support for the Operations Support Branch (OPNAV N2N6F21) and Airborne ISR support for the Sensors and Special Project Branch (OPNAV N2N6F23) under the Battlespace Awareness Division of the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Information Warfare (N2N6). These services are for operational level support services for liaison with commands, activities, units, and organizations, to include but not limited to Service, DOD, and/or Intelligence Community (IC), external to the Operational Support Branch. The Program Analyst will also support information assurance and cybersecurity efforts including assessment, analysis and recommendations of policy papers concerning the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) Information Assurance and Cybersecurity programs.
Job Responsibilities :
- Evaluate PowerPoint presentations, briefs, information papers, impact and risk mitigation papers, and attendance at meetings that assist N2N6F21 government personnel in identifying, assessing, prioritizing, validating and adjudicating Navy IC system security requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring that technical and/or financial solutions and schedules are implemented in a timely manner by executing project plans and monitoring performance.
- Provides updates on project progress to management.
- Resolves project staffing and planning issues.
- Works with agency/department resources on implementation issues.
- Manages staff assigned to project.
- Conducts preliminary quality assurance over project deliverables and activities.
- Delivers presentations and leads client meetings.
- Support Cydecor’s proposal team in responding to Task Order RFPs, including content development and Color Reviews.
- Leverage existing professional network and N2/N6 insights to engage with the customer, gather intelligence, and translate findings into actionable solutions with Cydecor’s proposal team
- Deliver presentations, briefs, information papers, risk mitigation papers, and leads client meetings.
- Develop and update PowerPoint presentations and draft formal letterhead correspondence and documents in Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat.
- Participate in Navy and Joint and forums to include: Navy Space Leadership Council (NSLC) meetings, NSLC Integrated Process Team (IPT) meetings, Extended Space Team meetings, space-related conferences, and ad hoc meetings.
- Draft, review, and staff space-related Navy and DoD plans, instructions, and requirements documents.
- Support all phases of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) for Assessment and Authorization (A&A) as defined by Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503 and Naval Intelligence Activity (NIA) RMF for assessing Navy and IC information systems processing certain national intelligence information. This includes, reviewing and commenting on system security documentation, attending meetings and briefs, and national intelligence information.
- Support development of N2N6F21 policy direction for control, administration, and management of systems processing certain national intelligence information, to include liaison with NIA and other IC Element organizations in support of N2N6F21 by reviewing, tracking, and responding to IA related issues, concerns, and/or tasks.
- Support assessment of emerging systems security requirements for processing national intelligence information which consists of continual awareness and review of draft ODNI and Navy IC policy.
- Support all phases of the integrated DOD acquisition, technology, and logistics life cycle management processes over a broad range of acquisition management activities.
- Support development of OPNAV N2N6F21 policy direction for control, administration, and management of the Navy IC Computer Network Defense (CND) program and associated cybersecurity initiatives, to include liaison with IC and other organizations in support of OPNAV N2N6F21 by reviewing, tracking, and responding to cybersecurity related issues, concerns, and/or tasks.
- Assess and monitor cybersecurity capabilities, consisting of boundary protection, intrusion detection systems, intrusion prevention systems and other related capabilities.
- Support cybersecurity and Information Security (INFOSEC) matters, to include coordinating cybersecurity efforts/initiatives with appropriate DOD and service-level committees/panels/working groups, and evaluating technologies from Service laboratories, DOD agencies, government initiatives and commercial industry for satisfying capability related gaps.
- Provide Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) and POM support to the N2N6 Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance, and Targeting (ISR&T) Sensors and Systems (AISR&T S&S) requirements.
- 7 years of experience (at least three years of which were in a managerial capacity) in capability definition and operation of IT, space systems, Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems and/or unmanned systems.
- Knowledge of Capital Planning and Investment Control; development of Enterprise Architectures, Standards, Governance, Policy; Information Assurance/Security; the Department of Defense Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) Process; and Naval concepts is highly desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook applications.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.