Cydecor is seeking a Program Analyst to provide support services to the Deputy for Integration and Innovation/Principal Space Advisor to the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Information Warfare (N2N6FX), Navy Space Branch (N2N6FX3). The Program Analyst will shall provide a broad range of programmatic support for the current and future space professional force in the areas of Navy space policy and workforce development. These services are for strategic, operational & tactical level support regarding current and future Requirements Generation/Capability Development: Programmatic, Budgeting, Cost-Control, Strategic Planning and, Policy initiatives.
- Plan, organize, execute, and monitor performance of technical, business and financial services projects, ensuring that goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed timeframe and funding parameters.
- Provide primary interface with client management personnel regarding strategic issues.
- Coordinate all parties to tasks, perform quality assurance reviews of project deliverables and activities for completeness, quality, and adherence to customer requirements.
- Support Cydecor’s proposal team in responding to Task Order RFPs, including content development and Color Reviews.
- Leverage existing professional network and N2/N6 insights to engage with the customer, gather intelligence, and translate findings into actionable solutions with Cydecor’s proposal team
- Deliver presentations, briefs, information papers, risk mitigation papers, and leads client meetings.
- Develop and update PowerPoint presentations and draft formal letterhead correspondence and documents in Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat.
- Participate in Navy and Joint and forums to include: Navy Space Leadership Council (NSLC) meetings, NSLC Integrated Process Team (IPT) meetings, Extended Space Team meetings, space-related conferences, and ad hoc meetings.
- Draft, review, and staff space-related Navy and DoD plans, instructions, and requirements documents.
- Conduct a broad range of space-related manpower, personnel, training, and education studies to support space-related workforce programming and planning.
- Develop strategic roadmaps and space functional area reviews.
- Review and make recommendations for space-related Joint documents.
- Identify space-related civilian skills, certifications, qualifications, education, and training.
- Liaise and coordinate space-related taskers, using the OPNAV HQ Tasker and DON Tracker Systems.
- Coordinate locations and documentation for space-related meetings and take meeting minutes. Produce reports and presentations supporting these meetings. Track status and completion of actions.
- Monitor the Space Cadre billet and personnel requirements, in conjunction with OPNAV N2N6 Space Advisor, as well as Space Cadre and Fleet education, training, and certification requirements.
- 10 years of experience (at least five years of which were in a managerial capacity) in capability definition and operation of IT, space systems, Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems and/or unmanned systems.
- Knowledge of Capital Planning and Investment Control; development of Enterprise Architectures, Standards, Governance, Policy; Information Assurance/Security; the Department of Defense Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) Process; and Naval concepts is highly desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook applications.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.