Job Description: (Brief Summary/Statement)
Cydecor is seeking a project manager with experience overseeing and managing the work performance of contract support staff, assigned workload, special projects and task in support of the office of the Chief of Naval Operations (CNO), Director of Navy Staff (DNS), Director of Management (DNS-3). Position provides management support to DNS-3 Program Office in support of DNS-33 Shore & Fleet Organizational Branch, DNS-35 Navy Awards/Veterans Awards Programs, and DNS-36 Navy Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) & Privacy Act (PA) Programs.
- Plan, manage and oversee work efforts of project team personnel to include surge support; determine and monitor task order schedule and budgets.
- Provide project briefs to customers; Ensure compliance with all contract and task order requirements and quality standards.
- Provide technical guidance to the project team in performance of the work and review quality of all products.
- Manage and oversee case files ensuring statutory/regulatory compliance is met for each milestone. Review and determine if each case has met all requirements prior to submission for Management review or signature of government representative.
- Oversee the collection, review, schedule, analyses, and recommends courses of action for pending case files.
- Become technically proficient in overseeing and managing core program elements to include appeals, litigation, litigation consultations, Vaughn indexes or other such legal documents or multi agency requests to include classified.
- Bachelors's degree in Business, Government, Economics, Project Management, or a related field or experience as a program/project manager or in a related field or area. Master's degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Department of the Navy (DON), Department of Defense (DoD), or other DoD agencies is required.
- Knowledge of the DNS-35 and/or DNS-36 organizations is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written, including documentation of findings for reports.
- Knowledge of leadership, team management and project management concepts is required.
- Ability to rapidly familiarize self with new systems and adapt quickly for on-the-job training is required.
- Knowledge of full capabilities of the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Excel) required, expert usage is preferred.
- Experience managing NDAWS or similar DoD awards database program (Army or Air Force) is preferred.
- Familiarity of management information system/office automation applications, lean six sigma practices, principles and practices with FOIA tracking is preferred.
- Proficiency in legal research and familiar with FOIA/PA case law, the Act and its detailed statutory guidelines. Knowledge of or become familiar with NexusLexus, Relativity Discovery software is preferred
- Active SECRET clearance is required; active TOP SECRET clearance is preferred.
- US Citizenship is required.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.