Job Responsibilities: Cydecor is seeking a consultant with experience monitoring, planning, and managing project performance to support the the office of the Chief of Naval Operations (CNO), Director of Navy Staff (DNS), Director of Management (DNS-3). Position provides management support to DNS-3 Program Office in support of DNS-33 Shore & Fleet Organizational Branch and DNS-36 Navy Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) & Privacy Act (PA) Programs.
- Serve as an independent project leader working closely with Project Managers (as applicable).
- Participate in the planning, organizing and performance of work associated with projects.
- Contribute to the performance of project activities and preparation of work related to the project and uses the most current methods, tools and techniques in performance.
- Assist in the analysis and identification of business processes in requirements determination.
- Ensure that products meet quality standards.
- Assist in planning work efforts and that schedules and budgets are in line with project objectives.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of directly-related experience and a Bachelor's degree in Business, Government, Economics, Project Management, or a related field is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written, including documentation of findings for reports.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite’s full capabilities (Outlook, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Excel) is required.
- Knowledge of the DNS-3 organization, function and operation of the Department of the Navy (DON) is preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of the Privacy Act and the Federal Privacy Act requirements is preferred.
- Knowledge of management information system/office automation applications, principles and practices in accordance with the Privacy Act is preferred.
- Advanced skills in Access, SharePoint, Excel and records management requirements are preferred, and will be of special consideration.
- Active SECRET clearance is required
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.