Cydecor is seeking a Program Manager to ensure the Government is aware of overall project status, including all relevant projects and their potential impact on organizational strategic vision in support of the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations, Information Warfare (DCNO N2/N6). These services are for strategic, operational & tactical level support regarding current and future Requirements Generation/Capability Development: Programmatic, Budgeting, Cost-Control: Strategic Governance and, Policy initiatives.
- Plan, organize, execute, and monitor performance of technical, business and financial services projects, ensuring that goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed timeframe and funding parameters.
- Provide primary interface with client management personnel regarding strategic issues.
- Coordinate all parties to tasks, perform quality assurance reviews of project deliverables and activities for completeness, quality, and adherence to customer requirements.
- Support Cydecor’s proposal team in responding to Task Order RFPs, including content development and Color Reviews.
- Leverage existing professional network and N2/N6 insights to engage with the customer, gather intelligence, and translate findings into actionable solutions with Cydecor’s proposal team
- Deliver presentations and leads client meetings.
- 15 years of experience (at least 5 years of which were in a managerial capacity) in capability definition and operation of IT, space systems, Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems and/or unmanned systems.
- Knowledge of Capital Planning and Investment Control; development of Enterprise Architectures, Standards, Governance, Policy; Information Assurance/Security; the Department of Defense Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) Process; and Naval concepts is highly desired.
- Experience managing operations, ensuring quality standards and work performance on all tasks; planning, organizing, and overseeing work efforts; assigning resources, managing personnel, providing risk management, ensuring quality management, and monitoring overall project and contract performance.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.