Provide services in support of the Weapons Systems Training Branch of the Naval Surface Warfare Center Crane Division providing field service, training and documentation support for a wide variety of Department of Defense Sponsors and other Department of Defense Agencies.
Please Note: This position has the possibility of teleworking.
- Develop and update curriculum, training plans and lesson plans for operation of new equipment and modified equipment for adult learning environments with primary emphasis for hands-on training for operators.
- Develop and update training materials in various formats to include but not limited to presentation materials, photos, videos, posters, drawings and various other types of documentation.
- Provide support for development and update of training plans and course curriculums for Weapon Systems Training Branch Processes Course Development.
- Develop training to formal Navy Training Development standards NAVEDTRA 130,131 and AIM formats.
- Develop and produce Computer Based Training (CBT)/e-learning for equipment including control devices and laser aiming devices which: 1) include interactive multi-media instruction modules; 2) are compliant with Searchable Content Object Reuse Model (SCORM); and 3) conform to Content Hosting and Report Management Service (CHaRMS) Developer User Guide, and other service Learning Systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum five years’ instructional development experience required.
- Minimum three years’ experience developing computer-based training (CBT) required.
- Minimum two years’ developing training using AIM (Navy Training development standard)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Captivate Software experience required
- Secret Clearance required.
- Proficiency with Captivate development software preferred
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.