Seeking an energetic and highly motivated Junior Project Manager to coordinate the maintenance and update of online data repositories, manage projects, and support the business development team. The ideal candidate possesses strong attention to detail and project management capability, with high competency in Excel and SharePoint.
- Plan, organize, maintain, and administer internal content libraries
- Manage the ongoing development of multiple, concurrent database maintenance initiatives
- Develop complex Excel spreadsheets for staffing and pricing proposal volumes
- Engage with external team members and stakeholders to develop monthly reports, fill in data gaps, and coordinate database updates
- Manage database and library updates, coordinating assignments and tasking across the bid and proposal team and ensuring accountability to timelines
- Maintain data library for monthly reports, contractual requirements, and associated documents
- Perform detailed analyses, respond to data inquiries, and conduct content reviews
- Support the development and of Excel workbooks and spreadsheets for the purposes of aggregating and processing financial, historical, and performance data
- Exceptional resourcefulness, research skills, and ability to leverage open sources
- Comfortable working both collaboratively and independently
- Outstanding project management skills
- High proficiency in complex Excel, SharePoint capabilities
- High level of attention to detail for compliance and quality assurance tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Management, Communications, or related business or Liberal Arts discipline
- At least two years of similar experience supporting dynamic and complex projects in a team environment, managing multiple concurrent projects and compressed timelines
Ability to obtain a DoD SECRET level security clearance.
Limited travel position based in Arlington, VA
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.