Job Description: (Brief Summary/Statement)
Manages the contracts and subcontracts function and performs contract negotiation, analysis, and administration; proposal preparation; and customer contact related to contract acquisition and fulfillment.
- Perform contract administration, procurement, and pricing functions during the pre-award, award, and post-award phases of the procurement process.
- Drafting subcontracts, task orders, change orders, purchase orders, correspondence, and contract modifications.
- Perform contract negotiation, contract file maintenance, close-out and interaction with multiple program managers and external customers.
- Lead efforts monitoring and forecasting funding requirements on each contract and subcontract, as well as developing pricing proposals for prime contract and subcontract bids.
- Responsible for ensuring legal compliance with all contracts, RFPs, and other solicitations, as well as compliance with FAR and DFAR.
- Develop, write and analyze complex solicitations and contracts and complicated subcontracts
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field. MBA or JD preferred.
- At least eight (8) years of job-related experience or equivalent.
- Experience working in cradle-to-grave government contract and subcontract administration.
- Candidate must possess in-depth knowledge of DoD contracting.
- Five (5) years of experience managing Cost Plus Fixed Fee (or Cost Type) DoD contracts.
- Knowledge of the FAR and DFAR is required.
- Experience developing and using pricing models and cost forecasting models using MS Excel is required.
- Two (2) years of experience and drafting pricing cost narratives for proposal efforts.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment is required.
- Problem solving, quick thinking, decision making, and ability to meet short deadlines is required.
- Candidate must be able to research, analyze, coordinate, develop and maintain contract and task order documentation. This includes correspondence, negotiations, contract file maintenance, close-out and interaction and interface with customers, program management and operations managers regarding contracts status and issues.
- Candidate must be able to coordinate, develop and produce a wide range of procurement documentation, including contracts, subcontracts, teaming and non-disclosure agreements, modifications, task/delivery orders, solicitations, cost/price estimates, cost/price analyses, negotiation memorandums, justifications, determinations, special contract provisions, representations, certifications and correspondence.
- Ability to work individually as well as a member of a team is required.
- Knowledge of ITAR and Export Compliance and Control helpful.
- Knowledge of GSA contracts is helpful.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.