Responsible for activities related to pricing/business volume responses ranging from simple to highly complex U.S. Government contracts. The Pricing Analyst must be able to multi-task and coordinate conflicting priorities in a fast-passed schedule driven environment. In addition, the Pricing Analyst will be responsible for:
- New Pricing/Business proposals, change proposals, and task/delivery orders spanning a variety of contract types and awards with various U.S. Government Agencies.
- Responsible for cost estimates, competitive pricing analysis, and the development of the overall pricing strategy using a variety of analytical and research techniques.
- Identifying key financial risks related to the proposed solution, and ability to run hypothetical analyses to quantify risks and recommend mitigation strategies
- Maintaining competitive data and produce Price to Win (P2W) estimates
- Collects cost data from functional representatives, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Prepares cost reports and presents findings to management, contract personnel, proposal analysts, customer representatives, price auditors, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Hands-on work experience and knowledge of pricing, including reading and reviewing RFPs
- At least 2 years of related experience in finance and knowledge of costs/ pricing practices.
- Experience reading RFPs, preparing clarifying questions related to pricing, and preparing estimates.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Statistics, Economics or related field of study
- At least an Intermediate knowledge level of Excel.
- Strong organizational, verbal, written, analytical, problem solving, teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment delivering results and quality services to meet deadlines
- Prior experience with pricing DoD efforts a plus.
- Must be able to obtain an active SECRET clearance
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.